Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em!

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Here is my Cane Corso pup on his first ride coming home.

43CA2A2E-4EB1-473C-8BF0-026E87969E1A.jpeg
Such a beautiful puppy! I miss my Boerboel so much. I am looking to get another puppy. My "Major" passed away after 12 years of having him. He was such a phenomenal dog! I have been looking at the Cane Corso pups as well as the Boerboel. I haven't made up my mind which I want to get yet. You have a amazing specimen right there! I look forward to more pics as it grows.
Sponsored

ScottA

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jaguar F-Pace, 2020 Punkin Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Judicial Officer
Such a beautiful puppy! I miss my Boerboel so much. I am looking to get another puppy. My "Major" passed away after 12 years of having him. He was such a phenomenal dog! I have been looking at the Cane Corso pups as well as the Boerboel. I haven't made up my mind which I want to get yet. You have a amazing specimen right there! I look forward to more pics as it grows.
Thank you. I had a yellow lab for 16 years. Unfortunately had to euthanize a few years back. Got to a point he couldn’t walk due to hips.

I have wanted a Cane for a while now. Greys are not easy to find. Had a local breeder have a litter and I was lucky enough to be first to call and have pick of the males. He (Tank) is a great pup so far. Extremely intelligent and loving. I plan on retiring soon so needed a companion to run around with me in my Gladiator since my wife will continue to work a while longer.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
A couple goofy bullies. Chubbs and Sushi

Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! IMG_20200510_131317
Come ON Daddy, come on . . . can't you see we've been "good"? It's TIME we "get out for some SLOBBERING . . . I mean after all . . . it's what we were "genetically modified to do best, right ? :angel:

Sponsored

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Testing out this Napier bed tent with the crew.

Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! 713D2528-177B-4048-97AF-43F9D1EB554C

Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! 713D2528-177B-4048-97AF-43F9D1EB554C
How do you like the Napier? I've been looking at that as I'll need something. I hate ground tents but don't want an RTT. Easier or about the same amount of work as a regular tent to put up and down?

Ashlar Tattoo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional Tattooer
How do you like the Napier? I've been looking at that as I'll need something. I hate ground tents but don't want an RTT. Easier or about the same amount of work as a regular tent to put up and down?
It’s excellent given the price point. Very similar to setting up a ground tent. Easy to set up and take down. I solo camp with two labs- lots of room. Gladiators fit the compact short bed size. Cheers

Sponsored