Sponsored

Gladiator cloth doors options

dem0nfr0g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I am looking for some options on full doors that can be kept in the bed and tossed on when a storm rolls in. I tried the bestop cloth doors on my old JK and they were awful. Almost every review of them reads "other than the fact they leak, dont fit right, and rattle above 50 mph they are great!". Is there any other options for full cloth doors other than the bestop that people have found?
Sponsored

berb

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gadiator Sport / Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
Occupation
Teacher
I have the Bestop Soft Doors on the front only. They go on my Gladiator in May and come off in October.
The fit is poor and with as much as Bestop charges, shame on them.
They leak a little bit of water on my floor. They do flap around 70 mph, all depends on the wind that day. With that said they were a GREAT purchase. I can go doorless in less than 1 minute. Before these doors I had to watch the weather and then bundle up for the 5:45 am ride to work just so I could enjoy the warm sun on the way home. The doors keep me dry when it rains. They do fit in the truck bed. The 1 thing I had to do was put Black Gorilla Tape over the 4 screws of the door handle to prevent them from scratching my truck bed.
I also did not get the mirror kit. I use the Lange Mirrors. They can stay on while the doors are on. And the mounts stay on when my hard doors are on.

My recommendation is buy the doors. As long as you understand what they are, you will be happy. My message to Bestop is you can do better and make a soft door that actually fits snug to the door jam of the jeep.

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT
OP
OP

dem0nfr0g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I believe I have the same mirrors if you mean these, which would be nice to not have to lug around 2 different sets of mirrors. And yeah, how to say it is how I see it all the time, a laundry list of problems but "they are great!" at the end. I wish either bestop would produce a better product, or someone else would make a set of lightweight doors to compete. I was hoping to find a smaller fabrication company making something similar that I just have not found in my searches. Thank you for the input

https://langeoriginals.com/products/coyote-mirror-for-2018-jl-and-jlu

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
I am looking for some options on full doors that can be kept in the bed and tossed on when a storm rolls in. I tried the bestop cloth doors on my old JK and they were awful. Almost every review of them reads "other than the fact they leak, dont fit right, and rattle above 50 mph they are great!". Is there any other options for full cloth doors other than the bestop that people have found?
No other options that I've ever seen or found. So I have Bestop (and Lange mirrors). The doors don't leak, but sound sketchy over 50mph. But they work. Wish there were options.
Sponsored