Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
i will caution to make sure its not super cold...I installed mine and it got below freezing that night. Now it sorta sticks out a little on the corner since the adhesive isnt sticky anymore. So I will need to get another one and reinstall or figure out what thickness the adhesive is and replace it.
I wouldn’t worry about the thickness. Just get a 3m with strong adhesive that is as thing as you can get so it sits as close to flush/flat to the handle as possible.

Eventyr_JT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
IBEW Electrician
I was considering getting a vinyl decal to put in that spot. I wasn’t sure it would stick well.

Gunrunner72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ, 2002 HD Deuce, 2013 Corvette Z06, 2015 F-350, 2016 HD StreetGlide, 1980 CJ-7(sold), 1989 Cherokee(sold), 1985 CJ-7(sold)
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey
Wish Mopar or somebody made one without the "80th" on the end.

ShelbyDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I did the same, looks great in person. Totally looks like it came from the factory.
Jumping in cause I found your post on Google... Why does my dash handle not have the two bolts on the sides? Is it just on certain trim levels? I'm in an Overland and the dash handle is just a long black bar. No bolts. Curious if you know.. Lol

Sponsored

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Jumping in cause I found your post on Google... Why does my dash handle not have the two bolts on the sides? Is it just on certain trim levels? I'm in an Overland and the dash handle is just a long black bar. No bolts. Curious if you know.. Lol
all overlands have a different grab handle that is wrapped, my wifes JTS is like the one depicted and my JTO is like yours with no bolts, it's part of the trim package., I was thinking of doing a precision drill to get to the access bolt for one of those CMM mounting posts, but would hate to screw it up, lol.....my eyes are not so good anymore

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
all overlands have a different grab handle that is wrapped, my wifes JTS is like the one depicted and my JTO is like yours with no bolts, it's part of the trim package., I was thinking of doing a precision drill to get to the access bolt for one of those CMM mounting posts, but would hate to screw it up, lol.....my eyes are not so good anymore
Have you ordered the CMM mounting ball yet, if not I'll give a heads-up the one I got loosens up all the time. So be prepared for that Jeep put a special double thread on the bolt.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Anybody changed the handle on the Gladiator? I’m looking for one with red lettering that says “Gladiator” like the wrangler...
Honestly, why?
Do you seriously forget what you're driving and need the reminder?

Kevin
Sponsored