Gladiator with built Demon engine.

Wbrook24

First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Saw this yesterday. Sorry couldn't get a pic of the engine. Was definitely a beast. Guy at the shop said horse power was somewhere between 1000-1100. Dana 60s. It was at Fortec when I was grabbing a falcon adjustable steering stabilizer.

20210118_102112.jpg

20210118_100519.jpg

20210118_100546.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wbrook24

Wbrook24

First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Those are 40's in case anyone was curious. No idea if the owner is on the Forums. I would love to see how fast it feels. I would love to have the 6.4 or even the 5.7. That much power is crazy but I'm sure it is one of those vehicles that has a gas peddle that makes you laugh and feel like a 5 year old.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I’ve only driven around the parking lot in a demon swapped JT that Jeep Only in Vegas built but the front left readily lifts under throttle. IMO it’s awesome for the wow factor but you really shouldn’t be driving a Jeep on 40s in a way that necessitates a demon. That day I also tried their hellcat swapped wrangler. While both were awesome and the sounds they made were incredible, it was those test drives that made me completely sure a diesel for this platform fit me best.

My other issue quite frankly is that electric vehicles will soon be ubiquitous and while the sound is severely lacking the performance advantage to 90 or 100mph is already a thing now, I’d really be pissed if I paid $150k for a monster truck with a monster motor and then 5 or 6 years later a completely silent version embarrassed me from a stop light, on the freeway and off road

OP
OP
Wbrook24

Wbrook24

First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Ya I had the same train of thought on this. Would be fun but the money would hold me off. I do wish the diesel had been available when I got mine but the gas engine is adequate. part of why I went with the Gladiator was to cut down on tickets now that I have kids with me a lot of the time.🙄😏......If I had money to burn though a built Demon engine would be a hell of a way to do it. Considering a similar set up gladiator sold for 175,000, if you don't keep it forever, could get decent amount of money back out of it....maybe🤔
Sponsored

Last edited: