Sponsored

Gobi JTR w/ Pixel Decals Matte Topo w/ Rubi Red Outline - Hood, Vents, Tailgate Wrap and soon... custom Heritage Jeep Logos I need to Get Cut

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
GREAT JOB AND WRITE UP! I have the exact decals on bright white. My vent decals have way bigger gaps and I paid a professional wrap shop $75/hour as I have the patience of a pit bull on crack. I didn’t do the tailgate and now have to live my life being jealous! The hood is by far my favorite as it is the only decal you can see while driving. Thank you for the write up and pictures.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cgm

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
GREAT JOB AND WRITE UP! I have the exact decals on bright white. My vent decals have way bigger gaps and I paid a professional wrap shop $75/hour as I have the patience of a pit bull on crack. I didn’t do the tailgate and now have to live my life being jealous! The hood is by far my favorite as it is the only decal you can see while driving. Thank you for the write up and pictures.
Thanks, I appreciate it! I agree about the hood! while it does block glare, it looks pretty sweet while driving so i had to take a pic of it!

Now, $75/hr to install the decals, wow! But then again, if they mess it up, they are on the hook for mew decals.

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I appreciate it! I agree about the hood! while it does block glare, it looks pretty sweet while driving so i had to take a pic of it!

Now, $75/hr to install the decals, wow! But then again, if they mess it up, they are on the hook for mew decals.
Actually I had some custom bed stripes that were too short. They were able to use flat black wrap and replace them on the spot. And I put a high price on my level of stress. Probably would have had to order way more decals had I attempted to install.
Jeep Gladiator Gobi JTR w/ Pixel Decals Matte Topo w/ Rubi Red Outline - Hood, Vents, Tailgate Wrap and soon... custom Heritage Jeep Logos I need to Get Cut 7C66FBBD-D084-407B-B343-E4E3DC25F1D3

OP
OP
cgm

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
Actually I had some custom bed stripes that were too short. They were able to use flat black wrap and replace them on the spot. And I put a high price on my level of stress. Probably would have had to order way more decals had I attempted to install.
Jeep Gladiator Gobi JTR w/ Pixel Decals Matte Topo w/ Rubi Red Outline - Hood, Vents, Tailgate Wrap and soon... custom Heritage Jeep Logos I need to Get Cut 7C66FBBD-D084-407B-B343-E4E3DC25F1D3
Sweet jeep!

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Yes that's what I meant, not pictures after they were installed, but what you made before it shipped out. I'm most definitely wanting some desert themed decals to go along with the blackout and the vents decals.
You and I are both waiting on our 2022 Gobi's. I ordered a Willys but I really wanted the Rubicon style Gladiator on my hood. I ordered the "Gladiator" hood decals from @pixeldecals but went with the dark sand color and orange outline. I hope it looks good with the Gobi paint and will look unique. I will definitely post pics when installed.

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
You and I are both waiting on our 2022 Gobi's. I ordered a Willys but I really wanted the Rubicon style Gladiator on my hood. I ordered the "Gladiator" hood decals from @pixeldecals but went with the dark sand color and orange outline. I hope it looks good with the Gobi paint and will look unique. I will definitely post pics when installed.
My intent, if it doesn’t look overdone, is the topo hood/tailgate/vent blackout, orange outline of course, and then putting some desert themed almost Easter egg style/size decals on top here and there.
Things like cactus, scorpion, roadrunner, jackrabbit, sidewinder, lizard, tortoise, hawk, eagle, we’ll you get the idea.Just small maybe matte sand colored places about on the black topo.
Figure it’s worth a try and if it looks overboard I can take them right off.
My order is a Mojave.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
My intent, if it doesn’t look overdone, is the topo hood/tailgate/vent blackout, orange outline of course, and then putting some desert themed almost Easter egg style/size decals on top here and there.
Things like cactus, scorpion, roadrunner, jackrabbit, sidewinder, lizard, tortoise, hawk, eagle, we’ll you get the idea.Just small maybe matte sand colored places about on the black topo.
My order is a Mojave.
Sounds like a pretty nice idea

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
My order is a Mojave.
I agree, less is more.

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave