Sponsored

Got a new Mojave but need help with a safety flag issue.

Mighty Mo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired/Layabout
Just got a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. I want to go to the local sand dune/mud flat park but they require flag that is 9 ft. high (from the ground). Anyone know what kind of safety flag to get or where to buy one or where to mount it. My local Jeep dealer has no answers. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

Rubicon Bob

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Rubi, 17 Grand Cherokee, 2020 GCM LE Gladiator
My 1st guess would be someplace that sells ATV's or SxS's.

OP
OP

Mighty Mo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired/Layabout
My 1st guess would be someplace that sells ATV's or SxS's.
Thanks for your suggestion "Rubicon Bob". I tried all the stores and shops, within a 100 mile radius, that had anything to do with off-roading with no success. I did, however, find various safety flags online and there are some cheap/flimsy ones in local bicycle shops. Maybe I could u-bolt some sort of safety-flag mounting contraption to one of the front tow hooks?

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Let me know what you find, I need to get one for April.

I do know that on the Rubicon steel bumpers, there is a ~2" plastic air damn that sits between the bumper and the grill. This air damn get's removed if you run a winch, and is connected by two of those plastic push-pin/rivet things, but the hole goes all the way through the frame.

I've heard that a lot of people use those holes for flag and CB antenna mounts, but I haven't been able to find any pictures.