First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
The fiasco at Ford is insane! I ordered a Bronco on July 13th, 2020, and still nothing! Actually, my Bronco has been built (08/05), purchased it from Grangers, but it'll be sitting a MAP for months (Oct, Nov, or Dec)! So when I found out Gecko Green was available, I'm now getting a Gladiator Sport S from Gupton! I just want a vehicle that you can doors/top off, especially in Gecko Green. Each have great pluses and negatives, but Gecko Green wins!! Now, what am I going to do with two vehicles! Yikes!
I originally was just buying her car. Then I added a 2nd reservation and after driving the Sasquatch I was all in on a 4 door for myself. After the last debacle, like you, I’m getting a gladiator from Gupton. You’re still buying the Bronco though?? Why? I’d abandon that dirt mountain build.
Sponsored

Haley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 1981 CJ8
Occupation
Landscaping
I'm another reservation/order. I gave up waiting back in June. I still have my order in and will update my build whenever that's required, but I'm not very likely to accept delivery whenever it comes.

I've lost all faith in Ford, but I'll take that hammock and whatever other crap they're sending me.

Kane County 617

First Name
Kane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
I originally was just buying her car. Then I added a 2nd reservation and after driving the Sasquatch I was all in on a 4 door for myself. After the last debacle, like you, I’m getting a gladiator from Gupton. You’re still buying the Bronco though?? Why? I’d abandon that dirt mountain build.
Until I sign on the dotted line with Gupton, I will hold on to it! I sent Daniel a corrected build this morning and he hasn't responded yet. So hopefully soon! Have you ordered yet? Daniel advised me of a 10-12 week delivery for a Sport S!

Kane County 617

First Name
Kane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
I'm another reservation/order. I gave up waiting back in June. I still have my order in and will update my build whenever that's required, but I'm not very likely to accept delivery whenever it comes.

I've lost all faith in Ford, but I'll take that hammock and whatever other crap they're sending me.
Yes, Ford is just stringing peeps along! I was going to wait, angerly, until recently, I saw the Gecko Green color being offered, that's always been my fav color! I just looking for a mall crawler, that's it! Only clean, paved roads!

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Until I sign on the dotted line with Gupton, I will hold on to it! I sent Daniel a corrected build this morning and he hasn't responded yet. So hopefully soon! Have you ordered yet? Daniel advised me of a 10-12 week delivery for a Sport S!
Yep I finished mine this afternoon with him.

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
That’s probably why he hasn’t replied to my email from this morning, busy with your order….I’m sure he’s busy! Good luck on ur purchase! 10-12 week delivery?
Yep!! You too! I started it yesterday with him.

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Bronco is a blessing. Nothing, and I mean nothing, breeds a better product than competition.
✌

Absolutely this.

And for those that don't think Ford will eventually get it figured out, you would be mistaken. This will push Jeep, and the consumer will ultimately be the winner.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
And then it gets interesting, when the bronco outsells fhe meep. Leaving open the question of whether jeep missed an entire segment of consumers, and how that makes sense economically, given ford faces the same regulatory envioinment often cited as the reason jeeps cost to build.
Sponsored