Sponsored

Got Hit Yesterday

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
At that price and wait I'd ditch the bed and see if I could get a Norweld or PCOR tray installed.
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I hope that asshole’s insurance premium goes through the roof after that bill. Glad it all worked out for you! Be safe!

OP
OP
Mikegcny

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
Got it back today. It was completely detailed and did not have a spec of dirt anywhere on it.

Repairs look nearly flawless. Color matched the paint perfectly. Even the orange peel is almost exactly as the factory painted body panels (slight bit less than factory - but you have to look really hard with light at the right angle to tell.)

State Farm has a lawyer going after the other guys insurance company. He was unlicensed, but it's was his sister's car and it was insured.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Got it back today. It was completely detailed and did not have a spec of dirt anywhere on it.

Repairs look nearly flawless. Color matched the paint perfectly. Even the orange peel is almost exactly as the factory painted body panels (slight bit less than factory - but you have to look really hard with light at the right angle to tell.)

State Farm has a lawyer going after the other guys insurance company. He was unlicensed, but it's was his sister's car and it was insured.
Glad it worked out for you and the repair was done well.

Go get'em Jake!
Sponsored