Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
The E-CLIK Universal kit makes it possible to bring E-CLIK Semi-Active Suspension technology to a wide variety of vehicles with remote reservoir shocks, such as Fox, King, Icon, Bilstein, taking suspension control and adjustment to the next level, all without having to get out of the driver’s seat.
- Included Terrain Modes
- Street Mode – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
- Trail Mode – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
- Desert Mode - When you need to kick things up a notch, Desert Mode focusses on handing, reacting faster to terrain and driver input, sensing rough whooped out terrain and adjusting at the precise time.
- Every vehicle and driver are different, our Pro Menu adjustments allow them to fine tune to their needs, including Pitch, Roll, Turn, Throttle, and Brake sensitivities.
- Rear Load Compensation
- Two reservoir lengths available: 6.5” length (1/2” - 5/8” shafts), and 8.5" length for (3/4” – 7/8” shafts)
- Customizable display settings, along with live shock setting and tilt/pitch display.
- Universal mounting solutions provided for IMU & Display (Roll Cage mount sold separately)
- Kit Includes 4 reservoirs, IMU w/ Mounting Bracket, ECU, Touch Screen, Universal Screen Mounting Bracket, and Universal Harness
- Reservoir Installation, Basic System Installation, & Tuning Guide available online
- We recommend the reservoir be installed onto the shocks by a shock service professional using SDI E-CLIK Oil.
Check out Harry Wagner's TJ Build, utilizing our Universal System.