Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Would this system work with an AEV lift on a diesel? Full loaded for camping most of the time.
Their 2.5 or 3.5 lifts work fine with our shocks!

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Tried to do that, but it was dealer ordered and installed for me and I don't have all the info requested. What should we do in this case?
Fill out the info as best you can... What would be missing data wise?

ParatusExpeditions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Fill out the info as best you can... What would be missing data wise?
Serial, invoice number and date of purchase are required fields in the form. I have no idea when my dealer purchased those exactly and what are the a/n or invoice #. I just known have eclik with pro menu for the JT and would like to be able to warranty it if something were to happen 😌

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Serial, invoice number and date of purchase are required fields in the form. I have no idea when my dealer purchased those exactly and what are the a/n or invoice #. I just known have eclik with pro menu for the JT and would like to be able to warranty it if something were to happen 😌
Any sort of reference number works for the invoicing, date of purchase is whenever you received it, not so much when they dealer may have ordered the shocks.

As for the serial number, that can be found ontop of the ECU which is mounted on the fuse cover.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
are these shocks rebuildable?

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
are these shocks rebuildable?
I can answer this one.....Yes! Totally rebuildable, re-valvable, and best customer support of any other manufacturer I have dealt with.

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
I can answer this one.....Yes! Totally rebuildable, re-valvable, and best customer support of any other manufacturer I have dealt with.
Nailed it. Yes, Completely rebuildable.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! And you're happy with the ride? I'm currently on the Fox 2.5" Performance Elite with my 2.5" lift, but I'm moving over to a 3.5" lift so I'll need new shocks with longer travel. The fox shocks are ok, but 1.5yrs later I have never been able to find the right DSC settings for on-road manners and for off-road I pretty much gave up and just left them set at the softest. On road they always seem too firm. Figured since I'll need taller maybe I should just bite the bullet and let the shocks decide themselves lol.
Nailed it. Yes, Completely rebuildable.
Awesome! Are there any forum discounts for them?

Sponsored

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Thanks! And you're happy with the ride? I'm currently on the Fox 2.5" Performance Elite with my 2.5" lift, but I'm moving over to a 3.5" lift so I'll need new shocks with longer travel. The fox shocks are ok, but 1.5yrs later I have never been able to find the right DSC settings for on-road manners and for off-road I pretty much gave up and just left them set at the softest. On road they always seem too firm. Figured since I'll need taller maybe I should just bite the bullet and let the shocks decide themselves lol.
I've got mine dialed in pretty nice now. Provided your truck isn't rolling over GVWR and what the shocks were valved for........The live valving is amazing and the pro menu allows you to dial in the comp damping to how you like to control excess body roll and changing loads.

Last edited:

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I've got mine dialed in pretty nice now. Provided your truck isn't rolling over GVWR and what the shocks were valved for........The live valving is amazing and the pro menu allows you to dial in the comp damping to how you like to control excess body roll and changing loads.
Good to know, we'll have to keep this in mind as something for you to go over with me once I pull the trigger on them through you!
Sponsored