Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Jeep Gladiator Got Remote Reservoir Shocks? Check out E-CLIK Universal universal
The E-CLIK Universal kit makes it possible to bring E-CLIK Semi-Active Suspension technology to a wide variety of vehicles with remote reservoir shocks, such as Fox, King, Icon, Bilstein, taking suspension control and adjustment to the next level, all without having to get out of the driver’s seat.
  • Included Terrain Modes
    • Street Mode – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
    • Trail Mode – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
    • Desert Mode - When you need to kick things up a notch, Desert Mode focusses on handing, reacting faster to terrain and driver input, sensing rough whooped out terrain and adjusting at the precise time.
  • Every vehicle and driver are different, our Pro Menu adjustments allow them to fine tune to their needs, including Pitch, Roll, Turn, Throttle, and Brake sensitivities.
  • Rear Load Compensation
  • Two reservoir lengths available: 6.5” length (1/2” - 5/8” shafts), and 8.5" length for (3/4” – 7/8” shafts)
  • Customizable display settings, along with live shock setting and tilt/pitch display.
  • Universal mounting solutions provided for IMU & Display (Roll Cage mount sold separately)
  • Kit Includes 4 reservoirs, IMU w/ Mounting Bracket, ECU, Touch Screen, Universal Screen Mounting Bracket, and Universal Harness
  • Reservoir Installation, Basic System Installation, & Tuning Guide available online
  • We recommend the reservoir be installed onto the shocks by a shock service professional using SDI E-CLIK Oil.
Check out Harry Wagner's TJ Build, utilizing our Universal System.
Sponsored

calipoontappa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Just when I thought I was done spending money on this thing…FML

How much!? And how soon can this be in my hands?!

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Just when I thought I was done spending money on this thing…FML

How much!? And how soon can this be in my hands?!
Sorry! haha.

The 6.5" reservoir kit is $2,499.00, while the 8.5 is $2,599.00 . We've got kits in stock, and can ship immediately. If you're needing installation onto the shocks, give us a call or check out our dealer map.

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Glad to see you guys here finally!

Had a great conversation with a couple of your reps a month or so ago.....Very interested in the E-Clik Pro system and have been working with a couple of clients who are also interested.

I wanted to wrap the tuning on my Fox shocks before I make the swap to the SDI's so that I can re-home them to the next guy knowing they were ready to go.

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Glad to see you guys here finally!

Had a great conversation with a couple of your reps a month or so ago.....Very interested in the E-Clik Pro system and have been working with a couple of clients who are also interested.

I wanted to wrap the tuning on my Fox shocks before I make the swap to the SDI's so that I can re-home them to the next guy knowing they were ready to go.
Awesome! We know we're super late to the party on forums, but better late than never! We've got kits ready when you are!
Sponsored