Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus

The days of getting out of your Jeep to disconnect sway bars and adjust the shocks are a thing of the past.

The E-LINK sway bar link is a revolutionary, new product that can instantly change from being connected to disconnected, automatically, taking the SDi E-CLIK system to the next level. SDI’s E-LINK brings Dynamic Sway Bar Control that engages and disengages when needed, instantly, without the driver having to think about it.

In Auto mode, the E-LINK will lock instantly when it’s needed, such as on-road cornering to reduce body roll, and then disengage to allow for more articulation and unparalleled comfort. It’s the best of both worlds without having to leave the comfort of your jeep to adjust, or decide to run without your sway bars connected.

E-LINK integrates with the E-CLIK Terrain Modes, changing how it performs depending on the selected terrain, Automatically.

• In Trail mode the link remains unlocked at for rock crawling and off-road trails, but locks when it senses higher speeds and turns.
  • In Desert mode, you’ve got the freedom of an unlocked sway bar at most times for superb bump compliance, but as soon as you turn, the E-LINK locks up.
  • In Street mode, the ELINK unlocks for slow driving condition like speed bumps but stays locked for normal driving for ultimate stability and on road performance.
Jeep Gladiator Introduce E-LINK by SDi elink2 (1)
Jeep Gladiator Introduce E-LINK by SDi elink3 (1)
Sponsored

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
The concept here is top notch!

1stXMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
How does this work with a Rubicon? Does it just replace the existing disconnect?

RCott77

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Maybe it's just me, but I am not able to find this product on the website.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
That is pretty cool.

Maybe it's just me, but I am not able to find this product on the website.
We didn't see it either.

Overland_Gator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gator Mojave, F-150 KR, Aston Martin V12 & DBX
Occupation
Pres Business Dev - Crown Wealth Strategies, Oro Real Estate, PUR Brands

The days of getting out of your Jeep to disconnect sway bars and adjust the shocks are a thing of the past.

The E-LINK sway bar link is a revolutionary, new product that can instantly change from being connected to disconnected, automatically, taking the SDi E-CLIK system to the next level. SDI’s E-LINK brings Dynamic Sway Bar Control that engages and disengages when needed, instantly, without the driver having to think about it.

In Auto mode, the E-LINK will lock instantly when it’s needed, such as on-road cornering to reduce body roll, and then disengage to allow for more articulation and unparalleled comfort. It’s the best of both worlds without having to leave the comfort of your jeep to adjust, or decide to run without your sway bars connected.

E-LINK integrates with the E-CLIK Terrain Modes, changing how it performs depending on the selected terrain, Automatically.

• In Trail mode the link remains unlocked at for rock crawling and off-road trails, but locks when it senses higher speeds and turns.
  • In Desert mode, you’ve got the freedom of an unlocked sway bar at most times for superb bump compliance, but as soon as you turn, the E-LINK locks up.
  • In Street mode, the ELINK unlocks for slow driving condition like speed bumps but stays locked for normal driving for ultimate stability and on road performance.

Cody,

I'm actually shopping suspension (shock/strut) upgrades and would love to chat about your new E-Click Systems. DM Me to connect please. Here's a couple pics of my rig. Thanks in advance.

Glad6.jpg

27163B6A-24ED-40D5-BDB1-BC5BD07AE454.jpeg

7357C545-F034-4F49-9220-ECBE689D90CF.jpeg
Sponsored