First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
I have always been a de-badger. Different taste is what makes the world go round and round.
I've always been a de-badger too. I'm just waiting to order the vinyl wrap for the tailgate to remove the awful JEEP from the tailgate. Looks super out of place and the wrong size, IMO. But, to each their own...

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Heated it up a little and it came off, but I thought I was going to have to break out the 4 inch grinder with a wire brush to get the glue off. Finally between Goo Gone Pro and WD-40 it came off in layers. I have complained about it since we brought it home. It don't help that I am a anti bumper sticker kind of guy.
I had the salesman take the dealership sticker off before I left the lot, I should have negotiated the 4 wheel drive sticker removal in on the deal.
only reason i didn't take mine off: it's a lease. i think it looks stupid, i don't care how "retro" it is.

Also a very anti bumper sticker guy. Still not sure how I feel about the mojave stickers on my new one in production

Sponsored

Vincent

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I have always been a de-badger. Different taste is what makes the world go round and round.
I too de-badged my past Jeeps but for some reason I don’t feel the same for this one…. Maybe I’m getting old…. :giggle:

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Heated it up a little and it came off, but I thought I was going to have to break out the 4 inch grinder with a wire brush to get the glue off. Finally between Goo Gone Pro and WD-40 it came off in layers. I have complained about it since we brought it home. It don't help that I am a anti bumper sticker kind of guy.
I had the salesman take the dealership sticker off before I left the lot, I should have negotiated the 4 wheel drive sticker removal in on the deal.
Yeah, I had the dealer take off all stickers for me before I left with it. They had no problem doing it in their detail shop for free

Charles 236

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Jeep technician
I'm not very big on decals or stickers on any vehicle. When I bought my last 4x4 Ram I had the dealership detail guy take the 4x4 decal off the tailgate. I figured that the people who cared about 4wd would know without the decal, other people wouldn't care.

Sponsored

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Very cool, but that W with the circle is badass.
I think that's a cool logo too, and I wish they could find a way to incorporate that one on either the Willys or the Overland. That's the old Willys-Overland logo. Maybe on the dash or something.

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
I debadged everything except the JEEP on the tailgate and the Ecodiesel badge. I'm not anti decal, but i usually want it to have a purpose like glare reduction on the hood.
Jeep Gladiator Got rid of the butt ugly 4 wheel drive retro tailgate decal 20220504_105108

Jeep Gladiator Got rid of the butt ugly 4 wheel drive retro tailgate decal 20220501_185326

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
I think that's a cool logo too, and I wish they could find a way to incorporate that one on either the Willys or the Overland. That's the old Willys-Overland logo. Maybe on the dash or something.
If mine was a Willys I would remove the JEEP in the back and replace with that, exactly how it was.