First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E61 Manual
Occupation
engineer
Picked up mine yesterday w/ 10-miles on the clock.

5952DA8C-42C7-4D28-B715-BF32A6622910.jpeg

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Just an update after the new wheels.... Still my favorite color, but might have been tempted by the Sarge had it been available when I bought it.
Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club 2

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara two door
Occupation
College baseball coach/retired police officer

Sponsored

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
As much as I loved this paint Iā€™m fully regretting my decision now. This thing looks great clean from 10ft away. But after a handful of offroad trips itā€™s been ruined. This paint shows scratches like no other.

41159D7F-5FB6-4401-9F06-5AAF7E8B43AE.jpeg

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
As much as I loved this paint Iā€™m fully regretting my decision now. This thing looks great clean from 10ft away. But after a handful of offroad trips itā€™s been ruined. This paint shows scratches like no other.

Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club 41159D7F-5FB6-4401-9F06-5AAF7E8B43AE
This is true; I have a GCM JKR and it has lots of pinstripes. Any metallic colour is not the best choice for an off road rig, and the darker GCM shows more scratches.

Iā€™ve had a lot of success with Meguiarā€™s Scratch remover on the smaller pinstripes, but Iā€™ve come to accept some of them as battle scars.

https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-G10307-ScratchX-2-0-Scratch/dp/B0002UNON8

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
I joined the club, picked this up last week, 2021 Willyā€™s.

Very nice. Is that a special hood for the willys? And nice rims

Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club E3B77AE6-F148-41F9-887B-3DFF26E4B939

Sponsored

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club E3B77AE6-F148-41F9-887B-3DFF26E4B939
So if you had it to do over what color would you get? Iā€™m not sure it would be different with black or any of the other dark colors. I understand when spending that much money the color is a dilemma as we drive them on the streets more than we do off-road

JCHGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
So if you had it to do over what color would you get? Iā€™m not sure it would be different with black or any of the other dark colors. I understand when spending that much money the color is a dilemma as we drive them on the streets more than we do off-road
Any darker color will show scratches, this is much better then black, but I have no doubt sarge will show the same, white seems to be the best for not showing, but in the end get what you want and donā€™t sweat the small stuff....In my opinion, GCM is one of my favorite Jeep colors, itā€™s deep, color shifting, and obviously very metallic.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Atlpats do u have a front grill angled picture. Iā€™m thinking of adding a black grill but not sure if it will make a huge aesthetic impact since granite is dark anyways.

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Any darker color will show scratches, this is much better then black, but I have no doubt sarge will show the same, white seems to be the best for not showing, but in the end get what you want and donā€™t sweat the small stuff....In my opinion, GCM is one of my favorite Jeep colors, itā€™s deep, color shifting, and obviously very metallic.
Great point

Dmehrl

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator high altitude
Occupation
Shop manager
Vehicle Showcase