Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Any darker color will show scratches, this is much better then black, but I have no doubt sarge will show the same, white seems to be the best for not showing, but in the end get what you want and don’t sweat the small stuff....In my opinion, GCM is one of my favorite Jeep colors, it’s deep, color shifting, and obviously very metallic.
from 50ft it’s beautiful lol. It is my favorite gray I’ve ever had. I was just buzzed and butt hurt about the scratches. But honestly I could care less there will be more. It still looks great. Might as well enjoy it while it’s nice

Theoz385

First Name
TED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR. 2013 CAMARO ZL1
Occupation
SERVICE WRITER
Did you order the wheels online ? I can’t seem to locate them. Recall the offset ? Thanks again
18X10 With -28 OFFSET. Ordered wheels and tires thru local Discount Tire. Got everything in in a couple days. I don't order wheels and tires online because if anything goes wrong with them, Discount Tire takes care of any issue's and they'll beat any price.

Theoz385

First Name
TED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR. 2013 CAMARO ZL1
Occupation
SERVICE WRITER
Did you order the wheels online ? I can’t seem to locate them. Recall the offset ? Thanks again
I apologize!!!! They are the Fuel Trophy wheels. Model # D551. I'm sorry I told you wrong.

Sponsored

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
Granite Crystal with matching ARE Cap! I get so many comments, even more after the cap put on!

20201124_163756.jpg

20201124_163810.jpg

20201124_163835.jpg
Love that top! Great addition. Thinking of doing the same. Oh, and were a part of us GCLE orderers that waited a crazy amount of time for your LE? Ordered on April 3rd picked up September 20th. Something like that. it was rough going but worth the wait.

Sponsored

VVRRRMM

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Granite Crystal
Love that top! Great addition. Thinking of doing the same. Oh, and were a part of us GCLE orderers that waited a crazy amount of time for your LE? Ordered on April 3rd picked up September 20th. Something like that. it was rough going but worth the wait.
Yes supper long wait for it, but love it!

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Atlpats thanks for the help again. I had a 2014 willys and love the look of the front end. There are many aftermarket but I like the oem look. I don’t like the satin black and you’ll also have to purchase the trim end pieces.

I scored on a black takeoff grill yesterday and it does make the front end pop. Since I have a winch and bumper, removing the oem grill took a while but well worth it. I planned on putting xpel film but I ain’t taking i’m not taking my grill off anymore. My test fitment turned into permanent position. I gave it a good clean before applying ceramic coating.

Again, thanks for your pics. It helped with my decision to go for it.

6D2E6FC2-3CDF-4D50-8D30-A84906C18501.jpeg

0B15B006-89E4-49CD-ACB3-4849E7B86CF2.jpeg

FC140AD7-D866-46D2-AA9C-FEC37CD5BD0D.jpeg

VVRRRMM

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Granite Crystal
Yes! Worth the wait, plus the top was a 2 month wait as well!
Sponsored