Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club

nylgt56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Jeep TJ, 20 Jeep JT
Only have a few pics. 2" Spacer lift, AAL fender cut, 38s.

Waiting on coming home from overseas to lift it 3.5" and move to 40s. Picture of my TJs 40" bfgs on the JT also.

49091207078_bc85a84fe7_k.jpg
IMG_20191013_172713 by Ali Al-Daouk, on Flickr

49091128798_6524f9c396_k.jpg
IMG_20191014_100414 by Ali Al-Daouk, on Flickr

49091921957_886b2af497_k.jpg
IMG_20191018_172650 by Ali Al-Daouk, on Flickr
Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Picture of my TJs 40" bfgs on the JT also.

Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club 49091921957_886b2af497_k
IMG_20191018_172650 by Ali Al-Daouk, on Flickr
Diggin’ those wheels; what are they? I tried zooming in, but couldn’t tell (it almost looked like you put Jeep centre caps).

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara two door
Occupation
College baseball coach/retired police officer
Ordering the GCM Rubicon, have the painted top/fenders on my JK along with the black soft top. All your pictures look amazing, with the tonneau cover and painted fenders do you guys like the black hardtop or the painted top? Haven’t seen any in person, pictures always make the tops look a little different thanks in advance

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Ordering the GCM Rubicon, have the painted top/fenders on my JK along with the black soft top. All your pictures look amazing, with the tonneau cover and painted fenders do you guys like the black hardtop or the painted top? Haven’t seen any in person, pictures always make the tops look a little different thanks in advance
It depends on how you want it to look. I like the matching painted tops and fenders, but the black accents the GCM really well too. I have the black top and fenders, along with the LE rims.

IMG_20200729_125838.jpg

Sponsored

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks really looks great how do you like that Sunrider roof? Any problems with leaks or excessive wind noise

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Thanks really looks great how do you like that Sunrider roof? Any problems with leaks or excessive wind noise
Other than the regular draining of water onto your leg when you open the door, just like the freedom panels do, it's awesome to have. Road noise is slightly higher, and the stereo bar above the seats isn't quite as loud as it absorbs the sound more than reflect it. Doubt I'll switch back to the freedom panels during winter, no real need. Oddly enough, it's actually cooler during the summer than the roof panels were.

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Other than the regular draining of water onto your leg when you open the door, just like the freedom panels do, it's awesome to have. Road noise is slightly higher, and the stereo bar above the seats isn't quite as loud as it absorbs the sound more than reflect it. Doubt I'll switch back to the freedom panels during winter, no real need. Oddly enough, it's actually cooler during the summer than the roof panels were.
That’s good information as that it’s something I really like in my JK Did you install yourself? Any issues thanks again I appreciate your input

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
That’s good information as that it’s something I really like in my JK Did you install yourself? Any issues thanks again I appreciate your input
Installed in about 20-25 minutes, with 5 minutes of that trying to get the freedom panels into the storage bag. Super easy to install. If you use a screw gun, turn the clutch to low breakaway to prevent over tightening. A helper would make it easier to put on, but a single individual can do it, more awkward than heavy. Check to see if Bestop has any rebates, will save you a Benjamin or two.

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lol great Thanks I appreciate it

Sponsored

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
I went with black top and fenders but it came with painted fenders and I love it. Must have been in a package

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
I went with black top and fenders but it came with painted fenders and I love it. Must have been in a package
65306661-A1D1-4904-A1B4-708974306234.jpeg

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Really looks nice, thanks for posting the picture. It helps seeing different configurations I appreciate it
Sponsored