Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
ordered them from mopar but quadratec sells them too
So you are saying I can justify ordering them from Quadratec if I order my diff skids also. Free shipping on the bolts would make it worth it, right? I wonder if I can convince my wife of that.

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So you are saying I can justify ordering them from Quadratec if I order my diff skids also. Free shipping on the bolts would make it worth it, right? I wonder if I can convince my wife of that.
Absolutely; I consider it fully justified lol

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Wasn't a fan of the Rugged Ridge Fairlead and hook so replaced those with Maximus-3 Fairlead and Harbor Freight hook

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1034.JPG

Sponsored

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Tossed in 4 of the Dodge Dart speakers (2 in front and 2 in sound bar); definitely a little clearer
Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1245(4).JPG

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1244(2).JPG

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1246(3).JPG

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Been a bit since I update this thread, time to add a few more of my recent updates

Swapped out the mopar tri-fold tonneau for the soft roll up as I wanted a bed rack for bike carrying and installed the KB VooDoo rack which is great!

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1473

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1588

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1591

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Had an OwlCam before they went out of business and reactivated with the new company but it was just too expensive per year to justify. I wanted a front/rear cloud connected dashcam for times when I'm doorless or topless so just installed the Thinkware U1000 with rear camera and their ODB adapter. ODB made it super easy to install and it gives you basically an extra odb so it looks factory. The pic below is after the install, so it looks like it's not there. Ran the wire up the drivers a pillar and cross top and down near rearview. Also bought a shorter micro usb to micro usb cord from amazon for the rear camera.

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_2898

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_2897

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_2900

Sponsored

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
How could I forget my vanity plate!

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1423

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1424

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Installed GoRhino dual light pod mounts with 4 cube's (from Harbor Freight, super cheap and look nice!)

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1224

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1227

NonHyphenated American

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Emergency Operator
This post is for the main upgrades; other posts will follow with smaller ones.

3/11/2021
Got the following installed and LOVING it.
- Clayton 3.5" Overland Plus Lift with Fox Shocks
- Fuel Ammo D701 Wheels (Anthracite color)
- 37" Tires Falken AT3/W
- Fox Steering Stabilizer
- AFE Apollo GT High Tuck Exhaust
- Adam's 1350 Front/Rear Drive Shafts
- Yukon 5.13 Gears

More pics to come

Jeep Gladiator GREY STREET Build - '21 Gladiator Rubicon, DD and Part Time Weekend Warrior IMG_1227

2/20/2021
Installed Rusty's Winch Plate and Rugged Ridge Trekker S12.5 over the weekend. Used this same plate on my JLU. This one was a little easier to get between the supports and installed easy. After taking out the temporary bolts it shifted a tad and had to drill out one of the holes but then the bumper went on easy. Was SUPER hard to get the inner, passenger side lower bolt fully torqued but eventually got it.

How much room is there between the tow hook studs and the winch motor? I am going to be installing this same setup.

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
How much hood glare do you get with the cowling lights?