First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
So i am upgrading to all LEDS. Headlights and Fog lights have Halos with turn signals. (Tykick 9" headlights and Auxbeam 4" Fogs with halos)My main concern and question here is : Can i connect both into my turn signal and DRL harness under the front fender or is it to Much for the wires to connect both and throw an error or cause worse problems? #2, i do have fuse tap in #52 that my rock lights are wired into. How much can this location take?
Sponsored

Sailscall

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Last edited:
OP
OP
Ghosts40

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
I made a mistake, raptor lights not rock lights! My bad!

Sailscall

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don’t want to spend $500 on LED headlights, I understand. The best value is Rough Country 9” LEDs on Amazon when they come up in their scratch and dent store. They are usually in the $240-260 range. They get great reviews on the JL and here on the JT forum. I’d steer clear of cheaper brands on Amazon that don’t have great support or documentation. Be prepared to change your lighting settings to LED as well.

OP
OP
Ghosts40

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
I actually had the RC headlights in my last gladiator and loved them. I do have Jsaxn and very familiar with changing settings to LED. These lights were cheaper but have very good reviews that I've seen. I just really like the style and way they look. Like I said my main concern and question is running two sets of DRL and turn signals into one harness on each side. Can the wire handle it.?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ghosts40

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
Ive also seen mentions elsewhere about being able to tap other fuse locations. Going to be installing all Leds tomorrow so trying to figure this out. Any suggestions would help.

Sailscall

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don’t have heated seats you could go to F57 as well. You need a fuse that’s on only when the Jeep is running.

OP
OP
Ghosts40

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
I do not have heated seats. So I may move my raptor lights fuse tap there. Use #52 for drl for both headlights and fogs. Then I would tap into turn signal wire under the wheel well for both headlight blinker and tail light blinker. I think this should work.

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
I assume you’re talking about the Tykick lights that look like a triangle or warrior helmet?
I have those and wired the drl portion to my heated seat fuse (can’t remember the number right now).
Reason I went that route was because I wanted the animation and for the halo to be on with remote starts. Not all the fuses that are hot while in “run” are hot on remote (windshield wipers for example).

OP
OP
Ghosts40

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
Yes those are what I bought! How do you like them? I think heated seat is #57. Where did you wire tour turn signals for these lights?

Sponsored

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
Yes those are what I bought! How do you like them? I think heated seat is #57. Where did you wire tour turn signals for these lights?
I didn’t wire the turn as I don’t like the delay between the turn going off and the halo relighting.
I want to say the directions said the yellow wire by the harness tho.

OP
OP
Ghosts40

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
Everything worked out great! Was a job replacing every light to LED. Went onto Jsacn before Everything connecting any of the lights and changed all to LED active and everything works great! Only weird thing is during daylight my tail lights nor my front amber side marked runs DRL anymore in the auto light position. If I turn the light on off auto they do... ?
Sponsored