Sponsored

Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot?

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Talk to Travis at Tri City Jeep in Eden, NC .. Great to work with. That is where I did my build order deal.

He is on the forum as well.
I would, but they dont have anything that interests me at the moment...nor am I really interested in ordering due to having no clue on incentives at the time when I get it. Right now ive got a few incentives I can take advantage of, and what I want is already out there. Just a matter of getting the price right.
Sponsored

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
I would, but they dont have anything that interests me at the moment...nor am I really interested in ordering due to having no clue on incentives at the time when I get it. Right now ive got a few incentives I can take advantage of, and what I want is already out there. Just a matter of getting the price right.
Just for reference on in Incentives, I locked in July incentives on my JTR order, even though I won’t take delivery till early October.

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i just got an offer back, I thought it was good at first, but now im thinking its not so good. Its looking like they are maybe at 2% below invoice after incentive.
Think ill keep looking still.

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I bought mine a month ago. MSRP was 59k, and the dealer's price was 53k. I have no idea what invoice was. And I didn't try to negotiate further, because this dealer wont do any negotiating. The price on their tag is what they sell it for. It seemed like a fair price to me.

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just for reference on in Incentives, I locked in July incentives on my JTR order, even though I won’t take delivery till early October.
Do you have to put a deposit down when you order? How does that work when you have a trade since payoff etc will probably be different by the time you actually get delievery compared to when you work the order etc.

Sponsored

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Do you have to put a deposit down when you order? How does that work when you have a trade since payoff etc will probably be different by the time you actually get delievery compared to when you work the order etc.
$1,000 down on build order.

Not sure on the trade. My trade in is paid off, so Travis quoted a range that would give me, depending on how many additional miles could be on it by time of JTR delivery. I’m sure they would estimate the payoff. You’d have to do final paperwork at delivery, so it would all get updated for final signing.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Just bought a Mojave a week ago was MSRP 57,200 I told them I only care about below invoice which was 54,100 and I got it for 3.5% below invoice and they threw in some items as well

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Oddly I just looked at the dealer where I bought mine a year ago and they've got 20 Gladiators on the lot, one Max Tow with virtually no discount, and a bunch of Rubicons with 5-6k discounts. Wonder if the rarity of Max Tow has kept its selling price up. The one Overland on the lot was actually cheaper than the Max Tow.
When I bought mine back a few months ago here in Houston finding a Max Tow package was pretty scarce. They a few on the lots but were very limited. Lots of Rubicons but those were just way out of what I could afford.

Overloaded

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 Lexus GX470
Bought JTR in showroom 12% savings. Dealer 4 miles away would not budge from full sticker.

Sponsored

Genoa Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave 2021 Jaguar F Type 2018 Range Rover
Occupation
Self Employed
Purchased our Mojave 3 weeks ago. The sticker was $59470 sales price was $55,196. This represents a 7.2% off sticker and I cannot remember how much as it relates to invoice. However, I traded in a car that they were rather generous on so, it was an all-around good deal.

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
3900 of Sport S max Tow off the lot 3 weeks ago with the exact options I wanted. It was Gobi so I could not wait as it is discontinued. No one else would move from the $2000 incentive locally.

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
So I have/ had an offer in hand from a local dealer for a 2020 Sport S with Max tow, auto, hard top, etc.. MSRP is $46,255. Sell price is $40,230. Dealer discount is $3,525 plus cash incentives of $2,500. Then add back a $399 dealer doc. fee for a total out the door cost of $40,629. Most dealers around here were not even close to this discount on what they had left for 2020's. I got the discount for this specific dealer using Trucar and the dealer would honor it. I decided to hold off and wait for the 2021's. I did not get a follow-up from the dealer which is unusual and I'm thinking they were actually happy I passed so they could sell it to someone else and pocket more profit (max tow's are hard to find). Hope this helps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ok, I worked up a deal closer, and its about the same as I have worked up about 3 hours away. They are doing invoice - rebate. Its stupid cause they are making free steps / bedliner as a part of the deal that I of course dont ask for, but of course they wont come off much if I dont want those.

With invoice - rebate. I figure it comes out to about 5% below invoice with the steps and stuff added in.
Is 5% below (including incentive) pretty good? Just seems like a while back people were getting 5-7% below before any incentives. Is that even still possible today or is that only when people were ordering?

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3900 of Sport S max Tow off the lot 3 weeks ago with the exact options I wanted. It was Gobi so I could not wait as it is discontinued. No one else would move from the $2000 incentive locally.
Was 3900 including incentive? Was that 3900 from MSRP?
Sponsored