Headlight and DRL Indicator Not Illuminating on Dash

Greenterror9

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Hello, curious if anyone else has experienced this issue. I have searched the forum and don't see any posts. I have a 21 Overland (7500 miles, build date 4/21) and have noticed just this week that my low beam headlight and DRL indicators do not illuminate though the hi-beam will. The lights themselves do work. I can't imagine that the dash bulbs themselves are burned out. As info, I do not have LED's. Any suggestions are appreciated. Planning on mentioning this to the dealer when I'm in for the Rear Axle replacement (it's on backorder) due to the leaking seal. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll have to look but I think the only indicator I have on my dash for lights is the fog lights and the highbeams… I can’t honestly say I’ve noticed any indicator just saying the regular drls, or headlights, are on. Other than when the dash dims and they turn on with the auto setting.
Good chance im wrong since it’s honestly something ive never really looked for

49Gramps

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired Fire & EMS Dispatcher
I have an Overland 2 weeks older than yours. I have LEDs, I do have a headlight indicator, but I can't recall ever seeing any DRL indicator.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I have an Overland 2 weeks older than yours. I have LEDs, I do have a headlight indicator, but I can't recall ever seeing any DRL indicator.
None that I know of - I've never seen such a thing - and I'm guessing there won't be an indicator for DRL because they are simply on - no need for an indicator.
Headlights are another matter - you need to know when they are or are not on, as with high beams.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Agree, no DRL indicators.

Yes, there are light indicators, fog and then parking/headlight indicator. I don't call it a headlight indicator because it comes on if you just switch parking lights on.

OP
OP

Greenterror9

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Thanks for the quick responses everyone...and it looks like there is only the park/headlight indicator and hi-beam's. My bad :) This axle leak has me seeing ghosts....
Sponsored