• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nebraska Help- Roll up or Tri Fold Cover?

Weston.cain

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
My Gator cover is great. I particularly like that the front and back clamps are built into the supports. I run my dog every day and the tri-fold is really nice and quick. The tailgate clamps are spring loaded so it is very handy to fold up and down. They have a great warranty also.
They actually had a sale last week and was 221.00 OTD price. I picked one up, now i'm just waiting for it to ship!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BAR

BAR

First Name
BA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Doctor
That is a good deal. Let’s see a photo when you get it on.

on_order

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Sahara unlimited
Please let me know your thoughts on hard vs soft covers and experiances. I am looking at the Mopar Tri-Fold currently as I want it for security/weather when the doors and tops off.

Thanks in advance!

Giovanni516

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport
Please let me know your thoughts on hard vs soft covers and experiances. I am looking at the Mopar Tri-Fold currently as I want it for security/weather when the doors and tops off.

Thanks in advance!
Just picked up the mopar roll up cover!!love it! Tight fit no issues easiest install. had a soft tri fold prior to this 1. Tri folds are good but the roll up works better for what I’m using it for

auntchiara

First Name
Chiara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator

Thanks in advance!
The Tyger soft trifold works for my for security. I keep things under there and do not worry about it. It is on very tight without any openings. Someone could easily take a knife to the fabric, as with the soft top in the passenger compartment, but I doubt anyone is going to do that in any kind of short-term parking situation in the public places I go to.

Sponsored

TNGatorBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1985 CJ8 Scrambler and 2014 Grand Cherokee WK2 (For Sale)
Occupation
Executive Director
I have a Tyger trifold too and have been extremely pleased with it.

I agree with everyone else about security... if they're gonna knife it, they'll cut the soft top too (or break a window on the hardtop).

Car break ins are about opportunity and/or valuable items in view.

Giovanni516

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport
I have a Tyger trifold too and have been extremely pleased with it.

I agree with everyone else about security... if they're gonna knife it, they'll cut the soft top too (or break a window on the hardtop).

Car break ins are about opportunity and/or valuable items in view.
I’ve heard great things about the tyger cover!! If I didn’t have the opportunity to get the mopar at the price I did then the tyger was on the list for me!

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Gator Green
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
I have
Jeep Gladiator Help- Roll up or Tri Fold Cover? Mopar Tonneau
the Mopar roll up!

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Gator Green
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't done much to it. Once in while or if it gets dirty, use a small amount of soapy water (laundry detergent) and rinse. It works for me.

Sponsored

ArkansasPig

First Name
Daddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6MT - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Digital Marketing
I bought the roll up tyger for a Colorado before any aftermarket options were really available. It sucks because the clamps don’t grab the sides of the bed right. That makes the rails push outward which causes the top to not latch properly half the time.
If the clamps were Gladiator specific, I’m sure I’d like it better. if their kits are Gladiator specific now, I’m sure it’s fine.

Anyhow, I’m looking for a replacement soon. I’m trying to decide between the upper decker, softopper, and bak revolver.

I know they’re all so different which is why it’s so hard to decide!

OP
OP
BAR

BAR

First Name
BA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Doctor
I bought the roll up tyger for a Colorado before any aftermarket options were really available. It sucks because the clamps don’t grab the sides of the bed right. That makes the rails push outward which causes the top to not latch properly half the time.
If the clamps were Gladiator specific, I’m sure I’d like it better. if their kits are Gladiator specific now, I’m sure it’s fine.

Anyhow, I’m looking for a replacement soon. I’m trying to decide between the upper decker, softopper, and bak revolver.

I know they’re all so different which is why it’s so hard to decide!
My Gator cover is great. I particularly like that the front and back clamps are built into the supports. I run my dog every day and the tri-fold is really nice and quick. The tailgate clamps are spring loaded so it is very handy to fold up and down. They have a great warranty also. I just got back from pulling a trailer with two motorcycles from Nebraska to Colorado and needed a cover for luggage. The Gator worked great. No water leaks and no road noise. I would highly recommend.
Jeep Gladiator Help- Roll up or Tri Fold Cover? 116BF585-FA09-4E60-947C-15D6B5BFDB38

ArkansasPig

First Name
Daddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6MT - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Digital Marketing
My Gator cover is great. I particularly like that the front and back clamps are built into the supports. I run my dog every day and the tri-fold is really nice and quick. The tailgate clamps are spring loaded so it is very handy to fold up and down. They have a great warranty also. I just got back from pulling a trailer with two motorcycles from Nebraska to Colorado and needed a cover for luggage. The Gator worked great. No water leaks and no road noise. I would highly recommend.
Jeep Gladiator Help- Roll up or Tri Fold Cover? 116BF585-FA09-4E60-947C-15D6B5BFDB38
Thank you for the info. I'll definitely look into the Gator. I think I would prefer a trifold if I were to go with a soft cover again. I think it'd definitely be quicker and easier to flip back and forth.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to replace my crappy one with though.

The main thing I use my bed for is my bestop fabric doors, a couple of backpacks and a big trunk/toolbox. I know I don't need the space of a camper but it's always nice to have extra space.
Sponsored