Help with ordering diesel gladiator

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
Went into the dealer to order a diesel Rubicon today, and they said they can't order right now as there is a restriction and they don't know when that will be lifted. Anyone else heard of this? Thanks for any information.
Sponsored

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Did you call another dealer? Seems odd but possible. I would suggest calling a couple other local dealers to validate. Prob get a better price by bouncing it off a few other dealers as well.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Went into the dealer to order a diesel Rubicon today, and they said they can't order right now as there is a restriction and they don't know when that will be lifted. Anyone else heard of this? Thanks for any information.
I read what others had posted about order restrictions previously, and there were times when the dealer had to put the order in as a sold vehicle in order for it to be accepted. There may also be current restrictions due to model year changeover or parts availability issues.

OP
OP

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
Thanks for the information, I am not sure what happened at the dealer today but on top of them saying there is a restriction that keeps them from ordering, they also became upset with us and kind of seemed to be mad with going back and fourth and having to check into things :facepalm: We really were nice and calm, just had question. Anyway I called another dealer in AZ that I had been speaking with, and they came back with what I thought was a pretty good deal, so we went there:clap:
I'll post our purchase information over in the right forum topic.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Sad to hear, hope you have better luck at the other place. Could be an allocation issue or parts restriction though.
Sponsored