First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Well run program, my wife had a blast in the morning and felt really good about the driving to talking ratio. The afternoon was a buzz kill, 75 minutes of talking and 30 minutes of driving, so she passed the wheel to me. ADD doesn't want to see four different lines driven over the same gulch. We both had fun, met a lot of nice people, and got to see some new country. The concept overlanding rig was TRICK, my wife LOVES the color!
Jeep Gladiator Hollister Hills Jeep Academy PXL_20201016_160023622

Rubicon Row, the other Jeeps (including a Renegade Trailhawk) made up the other group.
Jeep Gladiator Hollister Hills Jeep Academy PXL_20201016_154003032

Several MT Jeeps, including the red Gladiator with the topper. The instructors absolutely called out different techniques for the MT drivers, that was cool.

Jeep Gladiator Hollister Hills Jeep Academy PXL_20201016_154046657

Definitely a winner, sexy beast for sure.

So it sounds like the three events this summer were a shakedown for a larger program next year. Jeep is serious about shoring up the community in response to Ford. I can't imagine they can respond to the John Bronco video, though, it was HILARIOUS and mad!
Sponsored

OP
OP
brianinca

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Jeep Gladiator Hollister Hills Jeep Academy PXL_20201020_012125130

That's what it's for, right?
Jeep Gladiator Hollister Hills Jeep Academy PXL_20201020_011932759

Even a streak on the MC diff guard
Jeep Gladiator Hollister Hills Jeep Academy PXL_20201020_012001389

Given the scuffs on the rear LCA frame brackets, I feel pretty good about not losing important clearance with this plate.

iSED8

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 GMC Yukon
Occupation
Healthcare
Was this held at Hollister SRVA in California? How did you find out about this event? Hoping to catch the next one.

OP
OP
brianinca

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Yes, the Hollister SVRA. I actually saw a post here on the forum first, but I did get email from Jeep as well. I signed my wife up after a quick conversation with her, I figured it would sell out fast.

They explicitly referenced a big expansion of the program for next year, and the instructors from back East seemed very pleased with the Hollister location. With Ford pushing the community around Bronco, Jeep is responding in a smart way with this program. People were ELATED about what they learned of their Jeeps.

Was this held at Hollister SRVA in California? How did you find out about this event? Hoping to catch the next one.
Sponsored