Sponsored

Hood graphic availability?

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
I'm still curious what is different about the Rubicon hood that this decal couldn't be applied to a Sport or an Overland hood??? Do the vents make the distance between the black bumps different? Is the hump a different length from front to back? I'd like that decal on my Sport hood, but I'm not willing to spend $195 to see if it fits...
Sponsored

Moparbrett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 gladiator 18 compass 16 Challenger shaker
The Rubicon hood has a raised portion in the middle that the decal lays on our sport hood does not have that same raised bump our hoods have a larger raised area but is a little shorter I ordered a decal it is 5 days out so when it shows up I will take pics of it layed out on the sport hood

GATOR_DAN

First Name
DAN DEL ROSARIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RETIRED
Love this hood emblem, just may have to get one.....can you tell me how you guys installed it? Was it wet installed? Just wondering if you can just wet the hood, place the sticker on the hood, position it then squeegee out the water??

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Love this hood emblem, just may have to get one.....can you tell me how you guys installed it? Was it wet installed? Just wondering if you can just wet the hood, place the sticker on the hood, position it then squeegee out the water??
you’ve got it exactly correct.

Sponsored

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Gator_Dan

You absolutely want to install it wet.. And don't be stingy on the water.. :)
You will move it around quite a bit until it's where you want it.

I was looking for the factory decal and came across the one from Pixeldecals, and they even made the decal in the color I wanted.
Their quality of decals is outstanding...

I'm probably over a year now with the Hood decal and it still looks like new.
Just yesterday I was picking up some tires from a guy down in the Springs and
he commented on the Hood decal.
He wasn't aware of the decal, which I think first appeared on the Concept Gravity JT..

I still think the Gravity Concept Gladiator is one of the best concepts as far as looks and options. Other than the color, I think most everything on it are bolt on Jeep Accessories.

Good luck!

GATOR_DAN

First Name
DAN DEL ROSARIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RETIRED
Gator_Dan

You absolutely want to install it wet.. And don't be stingy on the water.. :)
You will move it around quite a bit until it's where you want it.

I was looking for the factory decal and came across the one from Pixeldecals, and they even made the decal in the color I wanted.
Their quality of decals is outstanding...

I'm probably over a year now with the Hood decal and it still looks like new.
Just yesterday I was picking up some tires from a guy down in the Springs and
he commented on the Hood decal.
He wasn't aware of the decal, which I think first appeared on the Concept Gravity JT..

I still think the Gravity Concept Gladiator is one of the best concepts as far as looks and options. Other than the color, I think most everything on it are bolt on Jeep Accessories.

Good luck!
Just ordered mine thru pixeldecals, cant beat the price!!!
Sponsored