Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S upgraded
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
Vehicles...love them or hate them, right? I've named my 68 Firebird before, and my 79 TA. Cars are usually considered "female" (and please don't start the assigning gender blah blah blah stuff).

Since I have a Red JT, I was thinking of naming her the "Red Baroness". I wanted to get some cool font-looking graphic letter and some Iron Crosses for the hood. Any idea where to search for this?

Oh, side note...in today's cancel culture, sensitive feelings blah blah blah...are Iron Crosses taboo? I mean, I have used the "ok" sign for years, and someone corrected me recently that the "ok" sign is now a white power sign...sigh...so I just want to ensure having those Iron crossed like Snoopy's Red Baron stuff is not taboo.
Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Your truck. Do whatever you want to it. If what you do is not intended to offend anyone but it offends them anyways, so be it.

Anything you do nowadays will be offensive to someone no matter how hard you try to be non-offensive.

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I speak my mind and it usually sends them back to their moms basement to grow a spine and drop a few testicules. While moving something last week, the guy asked if we needed a dolly. My wife piped up and said “Girls play with dollies, real men use a hand truck.”😂🤣

Artagan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fraud Investigation
I haven't seen anything in Cancel Culture Monthly about that symbol so you should be okay at this time. I think that's a seriously cool idea though. I'd recommend PixelDecals. They gave me a quote for a pretty intricate custom hood decal that was WAY cheaper than I expected. Reviews are great and customer services/communication has been amazing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yallaen

Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
Like this?
Jeep Gladiator Graphics for hood, etc. unnamed
Well, she can go home with me :) But not that big of a cross, but that's the type. I've ordered several. I sent an email to one decal company asking about adding the crosses to front/rear of the name.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Well, she can go home with me :) But not that big of a cross, but that's the type. I've ordered several. I sent an email to one decal company asking about adding the crosses to front/rear of the name.
I was thinking of the whole as being the graphic. With a few mods to make the hot rod more Gladiator like, of course. ;)

OP
OP
Yallaen

Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
I reached out to PixelDecals...and one other place that the Googles offered up...I'll see what happens.

tabrods

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport s
Occupation
Retired
I went thru Etsy for my Bigfoot hood decal on my Wrangler Rubicon a few years ago. Held up great and no problems. No need to spend a fortune on it.

Tom

dreston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Pixeldecals is a nice shop. I've bought fender decals from them before.
Sponsored