Sponsored

How do you clean the Gladiator?

Do you wash your Gladiator at home or take it to a carwash?

• Total voters

snide

First Name
Big Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator
I've taken mine through the no-touch tunnel wash and holy crap was it loud! Yes, I have the soft top. Since then, it's been washed at the coin operated wash.
Sponsored

GATOR_DAN

First Name
DAN DEL ROSARIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RETIRED
i always hand wash my truck. i put the ceramic coating wax on it when i purchased it, now dirt comes off very easily. I usually use a car wash with soap and wax ie, Armor All or Simple Green now has a car wash soap out that's very good. I love washing and detailing my Gladiator.....oh yeah and i have to put that tire shine on it adds a finishing touch!! LOL

Jeep Gladiator How do you clean the Gladiator? 20210505_165320

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Most of the time I hand wash, now using many products from Chem guys, used meg’s stuff on my taco. It’s relaxing for me and gives me a good opportunity to look for corrosion, cracks, missing hardware ect.

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
I have washed all my cars in my driveway, and can't ever remember going to a carwash. Most of the time, it's something I enjoy. As I was outside washing my Jeep today, I realized I never see any of my neighbors washing their car, and assumed they take it to a carwash. There is a whole aisle at Walmart dedicated to car care, so I can't be alone. But I wondered, how many others wash their own car?
Brown Bear in the Seattle area. I don’t worry too much about pin-striping as its white and what I get on the trails is way worse than what they could do to it.

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
It's a stress reliever for me, so you are not alone. Whenever I have used a car wash on previous vehicles, I wasn't totally happy with the result. So hand wash for both of my vehicles. Use mainly Griots and Chemical Guys products so I see my UPS driver often.
Sponsored