Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
We came out with a New product last week and wanted to share it with all you. As all things Invictus this is a rugged MOLLE panel - made with a layer of semi-rigid thermal plastic composite which is able to withstand weight, temperature, rocks, and whatever else you throw at it and our usual dual layered Cordura fabric which has already proven itself tough, with MOLLE layered throughout to store whatever you need. Perfect for any vehicle and any number of situations from your daily storage, hunting and overland gear to safety gear for work or play.

one for $125 two for $225 10% for forum members with code GLAD202

Jeep Gladiator Hybrid MOLLE Panel P1011119
Jeep Gladiator Hybrid MOLLE Panel P1011097
Jeep Gladiator Hybrid MOLLE Panel P1011113
Sponsored

JT Thomas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 09 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
U.S. Army (Retired)
Like the guns. I reckon that anybody important is in the back left side of the truck? Not a selling point.

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Like the guns. I reckon that anybody important is in the back left side of the truck? Not a selling point.
I am confused by your question, are you saying that to access the firearms quickly you need to be in the back seat? Or are you saying that having the firearms mounted to the seat limits who you can put in the backseat?

Just trying to get clarification not trying to argue.

JT Thomas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
U.S. Army (Retired)
Actually both. I am thinking an HVT and how I would access this and where I would plant them. I mean no disrespect, just thinking things through. It is what I do.

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Actually both. I am thinking an HVT and how I would access this and where I would plant them. I mean no disrespect, just thinking things through. It is what I do.

No disrespect at all. The panel csn be built to suit each person's needs or in some cases you can have multiple panels and swap them out. For example I have 2 children 3 and 2 years old. While they are in the car I will not have the firearm panel installed. You can see the photo below of the kiddos with some other hybrid panel load outs kitted.

In the case of acess I have them both mounted to the drives door so I can access them through the rear driver side door. Both of these are secondary setups for me that I would not want in the front. I am actually most likely changing out the stribog for a pistol AR or possibly the IWI ace2.

I guess the main take away is if that load up doesn't work for you maybe another location would? The second photo is a bare panel installed behind the rear seat drives side, which is lockable.

Let me know what you think.

Sponsored

JT Thomas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
U.S. Army (Retired)
Great reply and thanks! You guys rock. I am just working through physical logistics. I’m past my prime now so I have to make my teeth sharp on the first try.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.