First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
Anyone in the Hydro Club put a blue bedliner in? I am going to line the bed and not sure if I should go blue or traditional...

830ee260-5a13-11e9-bfbd-db12256e9416.jpeg

JTWAVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Anyone in the Hydro Club put a blue bedliner in? I am going to line the bed and not sure if I should go blue or traditional...

Jeep Gladiator HYDRO BLUE PEARL Gladiator JT Club 830ee260-5a13-11e9-bfbd-db12256e9416
I had LineX done. They had a color matching option, but it cost way to much. I believe it was an additional grand, $1,600 altogether. I just went with the basic black.

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
I had LineX done. They had a color matching option, but it cost way to much. I believe it was an additional grand, $1,600 altogether. I just went with the basic black.
Oh, well that answers that question. Thanks for the info!

cmak0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
I had ordered A Gladiator S on 6/26 and still waiting for it. I ordered the hydro blue but with Black fenders and black top. I also had the black grill added. I don't see that many at all with all three areas black on it. I got it this way to be different and it looks like it will be. Just taking long time to come it. Can't wait!!!
I ordered the same with the black grille, but added the American flag decal to the hood…still waiting for it to be built

JAVIERGONZO

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
Oh, well that answers that question. Thanks for the info!
Mines getting lined today, and I pick up in the afternoon. I went with black and no color flakes because the hydro blue matching color was quoted at 1400 dollars. And frankly I couldn't get myself to do it.

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Doesn't seem like there's an intro section but I am completely brand new to the forums. Bought my brand new Gladiator August 20th.

Jeep Gladiator HYDRO BLUE PEARL Gladiator JT Club 20210820_183338
Jeep Gladiator HYDRO BLUE PEARL Gladiator JT Club 20210820_183338
Well you bought the right trim and colour! Welcome aboard.

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
Mines getting lined today, and I pick up in the afternoon. I went with black and no color flakes because the hydro blue matching color was quoted at 1400 dollars. And frankly I couldn't get myself to do it.
Damn. I couldn't do that either. I wonder what it would like like though. Obviously, blue but would it fade?