Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Decisions decisions. Love the contrast of the black, but the matching looks amazing too.

What is everyone's opinion?
I like them both. I was going Sport S originally but my wife wanted things you couldn't get with the Sport - and she insisted on matching fenders and roof - so that's what she got. I figured since she didn't balk about me getting a different truck, I could bite my tongue on the roof.
But I actually like it - the dealer said it was the sharpest one he's seen to date.

johng

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Decisions decisions. Love the contrast of the black, but the matching looks amazing too.

I'm going black fenders mainly because they will be more tolerant of trail rash from rocks, branches and also the occasional shopping cart incident. I've seen and heard too many stories of how easily the painted fenders chip.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist

I went color top,but black fenders...wish I had it to show you. 22nd day of I status :(

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It was on a truck in Toledo Sunday night. It arrived there at Stew Hansen this AM, Tuesday. They prepped it today.
I have to go back with it next week for the undercoating and a couple of other things.
It was dark, cold and windy when I drove it home tonight so I didn't get to look at it really - but sure will tomorrow!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Looking great! Welcome to the club.
Thanks for the welcome. I've wanted a Gladiator since I first saw one in a showroom......... now I have one. A beautiful blue.
I have to say - I've not seen many pictures that do them justice. I even love the interior.
I came home in very heavy commute traffic tonight - after dark. All interstate lanes were heavy traffic and I needed to merge onto I 35 south on the west side of Des Moines - I gave it what I thought was "A little gas" and the thing jumped ahead and ZOOM, I was off and into traffic. I knew they had zip based on my wife's 18 Grand Cherokee - but geesh. I think the brakes do at least as well if not better than my Silverado did.
But I love this blue.

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
I got an email update from Jeep today. My new estimated delivery date is between yesterday and Nov 18th (Monday). So...it WAS Nov 20-Dec something. I guess that means I'll have it in less than a week? When they narrow the window like that, is it usually accurate?

I'm going nuts waiting for this truck!

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Arborist
:rock: After 23 days of I status my truck has moved on to JB. :handsinair:

Now to see how long that, and then shipping takes.

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer

My record was 6 weeks in JB. Mine was only that long because Jeep forgot to install the Bulkhead plugs before shipping it to "the vendor" for bedliner, cargo package and tonneau.

Most people were in and out of JB in under a week. I suspect you will be too!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
And here I sit with truck parked by my shop under the lean-to and no reason to drive and the weather sucks. All dressed up and no place to go. Anyone living close itching for a ride in a Gladiator come on over and we'll cruise around a bit. I keep hoping my wife will need something from the store urgently - something I normally HATE when it happens.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Arborist
My record was 6 weeks in JB. Mine was only that long because Jeep forgot to install the Bulkhead plugs before shipping it to "the vendor" for bedliner, cargo package and tonneau.

Most people were in and out of JB in under a week. I suspect you will be too!
After 23 days of Inspection I'd be pretty angry if the truck was missing a part needed for JB. But one never knows.

ntl158

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Rubicon JT

Good for you. I’ve been stuck in Inspections for 3 weeks now. It’s frustrating, but I’m trying to be patient. Glad to hear you made it over to JB!

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I got an email update from Jeep today. My new estimated delivery date is between yesterday and Nov 18th (Monday). So...it WAS Nov 20-Dec something. I guess that means I'll have it in less than a week? When they narrow the window like that, is it usually accurate?

I'm going nuts waiting for this truck!
Maybe you got it yesterday and you just haven't realized it yet. I'd check the driveway!

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
I'm actually getting less excited for the truck to show up.. which I feel bad about. Hopefully once it gets here, if ever, then I'll regain interest. I don't see how some of the Launch Edition guys held on to their orders for 4+ months... I ordered mine 9/10 and still haven't seen it.