Sponsored

Mnext02

First Name
Pdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat, Stinger
is gecko green coming back this year?????

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
That's definitely not high velocity. The first HV JL has landed at a dealership inTexas. It's a paler, more citrus color.

cbizy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Bronco, F150
Occupation
Technology
My son and I put together this Gladiator Configurator where you can play with paint colors. You can also simulate matte wraps. You might have fun playing with it. Feel free to throw feedback our way.

demo1.modslam.com

Chris

Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
Where do i get those sweet fenders
They do look cool to the part of my brain thatā€™s still 10 years old, but the other part of my brain that worries about water spots after I wash my rig canā€™t stop raising its voice at 10 year old part when explaining how totally impractical it is.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
They do look cool to the part of my brain thatā€™s still 10 years old, but the other part of my brain that worries about water spots after I wash my rig canā€™t stop raising its voice at 10 year old part when explaining how totally impractical it is.
I feel like jeeps in general are popular because they appeal to that 10 year old part of the brain :D Sure there are some people who keep it stock and use it for practicality, but most people buy it and then stuff the mods and tires cause "Ooo monster truck goes anywhere!" (myself included)

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
I feel like jeeps in general are popular because they appeal to that 10 year old part of the brain :D Sure there are some people who keep it stock and use it for practicality, but most people buy it and then stuff the mods and tires cause "Ooo monster truck goes anywhere!" (myself included)
you Could totally mod fenders with some type of plastic louver system. I wonder if the Rubi hood lovers would fit?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
I know what you are trying to say but looks like your phone completely screwed you on that post.
Louver. ...apple products apparently donā€™t know such a word exists.

rockymountainhigh

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Custom
Occupation
Graphic Artist
Has anyone ordered a 2022 in Gobi yet? Iā€™m currently working with two different dealers on an order but they both are saying Gobi is not yet available. Couldā€™ve sworn I read someone had placed an order already.

Anyways, missed the $2500 cash incentive for SoCal while I was waiting on Gobi. Almost ordered Zynith with the incentive but if Iā€™m building a $61,000 vehicle it is going to be in a color that I love, not just could live with.
I was able to order a Gobi Sport S on Monday, the 21st. I'm not sure how long it had been available/open for orders...
Sponsored