Reaction score
Website
www.highliftoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JKU, JL, JLU, JT, 392
Occupation
E-Commerce & Digital Content Manager
HL-ForumCover.jpg

Hi, I'm Rob with HighLift OffRoad. We are a full service OffRoad retailer and distributor in Cincinnati, OH. We have been around for about 8 years and are constantly looking for ways to better engage with the Jeep community at large. Whether that is in our showroom or online through FB and the forums. We strive to keep up with the current offerings from the aftermarket as well as Jeep itself. Below is a little history of our shop:

Founded in 2014, HighLift OffRoad began its journey as a small operation wanting to dip its toes in the off-road community and industry. In just 8 years, HighLift OffRoad has become the Midwest’s Premier OffRoad Shop by offering high standards in quality of work and products offered. Our goal is to offer a “family mechanic” feel with the large shop's abilities and benefits.

Like any small business, HighLift OffRoad has faced its ups and downs over the years but has triumphed through the trials presented with grace and determination. HighLift OffRoad persevered with high hopes and building excellent working relationships with many vendors and manufacturers over the years. All of whom we still have a great rapport with to this day. These relationships allowed us to further benefit our community with the best products to go along with the best quality.

HighLift OffRoad’s success is largely thanks to the Jeep community support and we want to continue to be here for you, our community, to ensure you understand and love your products as much as we do. We want you to feel confident in your build and how to use it whether it be on the streets cruisin’ or out on the trails. We want to see you safe, happy, and enjoying your new setup.

HighLift OffRoad prides itself on being a crucial member of the Jeep community as the Jeep community is the reason HighLift Off-Road is where it is today! We couldn’t do it without you.

As our promise, we at HighLift OffRoad will assist you every step of the way from answering questions, to helping with the build direction, to purchasing accessories, and using the benefits of your new build. We want to see you out on the road and wheelin’ the trails with us.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have in regards to your Jeeps, we hope to eventually be able to run into all of you at some point on the trails or at events around the country.

-Rob
Sponsored

Flyin6

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com
Vehicle(s)
22AEV JT, 22 Ram 3500, Suburban 2500, 22 Caddy XT6
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aviator (military) Commercial pilot, rotary and fixed wing, Writer
I can vouch for Hi-Lift Off-Road.

They installed my 5.13 gears last winter. The installation was perfectly done, and they did it on time at a good price. Rob who posted here actually did the gear break-in procedure for my Jeep himself.

I like them and trust them. These folks are more than just a "Jeep shop."

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
HL-ForumCover.jpg

Hi, I'm Rob with HighLift OffRoad. We are a full service OffRoad retailer and distributor in Cincinnati, OH. We have been around for about 8 years and are constantly looking for ways to better engage with the Jeep community at large. Whether that is in our showroom or online through FB and the forums. We strive to keep up with the current offerings from the aftermarket as well as Jeep itself. Below is a little history of our shop:

Founded in 2014, HighLift OffRoad began its journey as a small operation wanting to dip its toes in the off-road community and industry. In just 8 years, HighLift OffRoad has become the Midwest’s Premier OffRoad Shop by offering high standards in quality of work and products offered. Our goal is to offer a “family mechanic” feel with the large shop's abilities and benefits.

Like any small business, HighLift OffRoad has faced its ups and downs over the years but has triumphed through the trials presented with grace and determination. HighLift OffRoad persevered with high hopes and building excellent working relationships with many vendors and manufacturers over the years. All of whom we still have a great rapport with to this day. These relationships allowed us to further benefit our community with the best products to go along with the best quality.

HighLift OffRoad’s success is largely thanks to the Jeep community support and we want to continue to be here for you, our community, to ensure you understand and love your products as much as we do. We want you to feel confident in your build and how to use it whether it be on the streets cruisin’ or out on the trails. We want to see you safe, happy, and enjoying your new setup.

HighLift OffRoad prides itself on being a crucial member of the Jeep community as the Jeep community is the reason HighLift Off-Road is where it is today! We couldn’t do it without you.

As our promise, we at HighLift OffRoad will assist you every step of the way from answering questions, to helping with the build direction, to purchasing accessories, and using the benefits of your new build. We want to see you out on the road and wheelin’ the trails with us.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have in regards to your Jeeps, we hope to eventually be able to run into all of you at some point on the trails or at events around the country.

-Rob
Do you offer a forum discount?

Flyin6

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com
Vehicle(s)
22AEV JT, 22 Ram 3500, Suburban 2500, 22 Caddy XT6
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aviator (military) Commercial pilot, rotary and fixed wing, Writer
Forum discount you ask?

Well, I'll bet Rob will give you 50% and pay it out of his own pocket!
Well maybe not, but he is pretty squared away!
(Do people know what that means, I wonder...)

Second plug for them: Before I took off on my multi-state off road overland adventure this year where we wheeled in North Carolina, New Mexico, and Colorado, I picked up my Sky Camp from IKamper from them as well along with some nit-noids I needed. Their price, without giving away any secrets, was very, very fair.

Hit them up and see what they can do. I think we all have our favorite shops, this one is mine.

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Forum discount you ask?

Well, I'll bet Rob will give you 50% and pay it out of his own pocket!
Well maybe not, but he is pretty squared away!
(Do people know what that means, I wonder...)

Second plug for them: Before I took off on my multi-state off road overland adventure this year where we wheeled in North Carolina, New Mexico, and Colorado, I picked up my Sky Camp from IKamper from them as well along with some nit-noids I needed. Their price, without giving away any secrets, was very, very fair.

Hit them up and see what they can do. I think we all have our favorite shops, this one is mine.
Yes, squared away!!! So what you are saying is he’s got my six if shit goes south! That’s good to know since I only trust few people in my life.

Stan H

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2021
Occupation
Safety Consultant
Nice to here there are other choices.

Besides accessories and as stated in a previous post , gear installs. What other mechanical services do you offer??
Sponsored