Sponsored

Iron Rock Off Road spacer lift questions

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
So I just recently came across this lift option. And seems most are pleased with it. So it's now on my radar. So I have some questions. Actually all of them. Lol

Currently running Rubicon shocks with the heaviest Rubicon gasser front springs and max tow rear springs. Also using the 1" front spacer from the Teraflex kit.

If I go with this kit I'm opting for shocks over using the shock extenders. I'm funny about things like that.

Questions:

-Are the Bilstein shocks they offer with their kit good?? Doesn't specify which ones they are. Are the other two shock options any good??
-Is it safe to assume that these are 2" over shocks??
-Would the bump stops that came with the Teraflex spacer kit adequate?? Or should I look into upgrading.
-Should I add the rear bump stop extensions?? They don't include it in their kit. But AEV does in their 2" kit
-What other suspension bits should I look into changing if I went with this kit?? What's necessary and what's optional. And why??

Thanks
Sponsored

Mojavematt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave gladiator
Might be best to ask Iron Rock the shock questions. As for the rest, nothing else is "technically" needed. Would it be nice to have the correct amount of bumpstop, trac bars, and some way to correct caster? That all depends on how you want your jeep to drive.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Might be best to ask Iron Rock the shock questions. As for the rest, nothing else is "technically" needed. Would it be nice to have the correct amount of bumpstop, trac bars, and some way to correct caster? That all depends on how you want your jeep to drive.
So would the bump stops that I have installed from the Teraflex kit be ok to just keep in?

Mojavematt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave gladiator
Im not sure which bumpstops came with your Teraflex spacer. Bumpstops are used to keep your tires from rubbing on your fenders so it depends on what size tires you are running. You’ll need to dial that in if you are concerned about rubbing.
Sponsored