Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I thought we were talking about the color orange?
Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I thought we were talking about the color orange?
It started out that way but got hijacked a few pages ago (I'm guilty too replying to one of those off topic posts)............................

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Delivery Driver
It started out that way but got hijacked a few pages ago (I'm guilty too replying to one of those off topic posts)............................
To many threads being hijacked these days

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
To many threads being hijacked these days
I could remember back in the days of real thread jacking, man it was unreal. This is so tame by comparison. Ah, the good old days before the world turned upside down and toilet paper wasn't even a thing, way back before the north and mojave versions came out. :LOL::CWL::LOL::CWL:

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I could remember back in the days of real thread jacking, man it was unreal. This is so tame by comparison. Ah, the good old days before the world turned upside down and toilet paper wasn't even a thing, way back before the north and mojave versions came out. :LOL::CWL::LOL::CWL:
I've seen it too in the Tacomaworld forums. And just like that we're off track...

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I had my First Orange CJ in 1972-Brand new 2dr with black soft top. That straight 6 was a Keeper tho!! Manual tranny!

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
As a bronze color it looks great. As an orange it's about as far from orange as you can get and still claim it's sort of orange.
Looks like the old amber fire pearl coat that my 02 TJ had.....IF you are a Longhorn fan it is the perfect burnt orange....if you are not and you live in Texas...you don’t want it. When I sold my TJ I had a couple of folks that loved the Jeep, but could not bring themselves to buy a burnt orange Jeep.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Looks like the old amber fire pearl coat that my 02 TJ had.....IF you are a Longhorn fan it is the perfect burnt orange....if you are not and you live in Texas...you don’t want it. When I sold my TJ I had a couple of folks that loved the Jeep, but could not bring themselves to buy a burnt orange Jeep.
Jeep has used this or a similar color for years. I had it on my 79 Cherokee Chief and my 82 Grand Wagoneer. It was also available on the 2010 or 2011 JKs
Sponsored