Sponsored

Jeep Canada sucks!

Mr. Mango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon 2020 Gladiator Sport S, Colroada ZR2
I was just checking out the builder and the colors Gobi and Gator do not appear in the list. What gives?? #JeepCares
Won't be available until later this year to my understanding.
Sponsored

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Placed my order the morning order-banks opened on May 6th. Got a VON and vehicle went into "BA" (Pending Order) status.
Checked with my dealership and it's STILL in BA over a month later.

Anyone else in Canada who ordered early seeing progress on their build??

Wondering if my dealership just doesn't have any allocation - hence my JT is stuck in limbo .....
I'm in the same boat brother. Ordered mine the day the banks opened up. Was told 3 weeks to 3 months. I'm getting increasingly more disappointed almost daily at this point. I would love to have it this summer.

pcar-yvr

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
I'm in the same boat brother. Ordered mine the day the banks opened up. Was told 3 weeks to 3 months. I'm getting increasingly more disappointed almost daily at this point. I would love to have it this summer.
Dealership stating my delay is because I ordered the Steel Bumper and Front Cam. You order the same??

Phippy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 TJ for rock fun. Porsche Macan for pavement fun.
So I ordered May 24 and was just told today the build has not even started... they (dealer) are saying its the front camera causing the delay. 53 days in a no build land. I am guessing i will see it sometime in 2087... Is there anyway to contact Jeep with chat that is not connected with the dealer?
Rubicon in manual with steel bumper and camera. Also the bed liner... BG Status for life.

Last edited:

pcar-yvr

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Reviving a month old thread.

Ordered my Billet Silver the first day the banks open (May 6th) and I'm still in BX status.
That's well of 100 days of zero progress.

Question: Has anyone who order through Jeep on or after May 6th actually received their JT???

I'm wondering if this is a systemic Jeep issue or my dealership (who are friendly enough) just hasn't been given allocation for my build.
I'm ready to bail on them and buy a similar specced incoming Rubicon from another dealership.

Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So I ordered May 24 and was just told today the build has not even started... they (dealer) are saying its the front camera causing the delay. 53 days in a no build land. I am guessing i will see it sometime in 2087... Is there anyway to contact Jeep with chat that is not connected with the dealer?
Rubicon in manual with steel bumper and camera. Also the bed liner... BG Status for life.
I’f your interested I have a manual Rubicon with front camera but no steel bumper on my lot.

Phippy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 TJ for rock fun. Porsche Macan for pavement fun.
I’f your interested I have a manual Rubicon with front camera but no steel bumper on my lot.
Thanks, But i cancelled the whole thing yesterday and went another route. there are a couple in bc as well. I am saying peace out to a new jeep of any kind as the lack of caring for their customers or communication is just not what i want in a vehicle. I have my old TJ and went to a different manufacture for my new vehicle.

Punkngladiator

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma gone soon 2020 gladiator on its way
I ordered my punkn gladiator at the end of July and it's in transport should be here anytime.

Craig rubi

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Crappy customer service really does suck

Last edited:

Todd98

First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 tacoma, 2016 Canyon duramax, ordered Gladiator rubicon 07,19
I ordered my punkn gladiator at the end of July and it's in transport should be here anytime.
how long did it take to ship your vehicle (mine shipped 2 weeks ago dealer does not no where or how much longer) Sudbury ON