First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'85 CJ7, ‘21 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Own and operate a gun range and store
Ordered 4/29, got VIN 5/1. Checked with Jeep Chat just now and was told "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." Asked for status code and was then told "status codes are no longer provided with the orders." Anyone else been told this? On the other hand, I was told a projected ship date of 5/19. So we'll see.
Sponsored

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Ordered 4/29, got VIN 5/1. Checked with Jeep Chat just now and was told "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." Asked for status code and was then told "status codes are no longer provided with the orders." Anyone else been told this? On the other hand, I was told a projected ship date of 5/19. So we'll see.
I've ordered a JKU, JLU and JT and never gotten status codes from Jeep Chat. Dealer gave me codes each time, but chat just gives a summary that you can try to translate to a code.

GCoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave ( ̶O̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶)
Yeah they told that to me too. A quick search here and on the Wrangler forums show that this has been going on for a few years now. People have said that sometimes you would get an agent that would give the code if you asked but that seems to have been getting rarer and rarer as time has gone on. What I have really noticed recently is that the information Jeep chat is using (or giving out) seems to be at least 1 - 2 weeks out of date. Dealers seem to have the best access to see the latest status.

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
I ordered 4/28, so just a day before you.

The chat has never provided me with a code but my dealer did when I contacted him. He even sent me a screen shot of the software he uses to look it up and it very clearly showed code JB.

You're more likely to get a good answer from your dealer than Jeep Cares.

They still tell me : "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."
even though its already been built and is accessories now.
Sponsored