Build status chat?

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Hydro Blue Overland
There were several posts about chatting with Jeep about the build status of your ordered Gladiators, but I cannot find the link and Jeep.Com tells me to contact my dealer.

Does anyone have the link?
Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
There were several posts about chatting with Jeep about the build status of your ordered Gladiators, but I cannot find the link and Jeep.Com tells me to contact my dealer.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

If you go to "contact" on the Jeep page and Chat with us it pops up FAQs and says to contact your dealer but there is a chat button that you can click.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
You will get basic information from FCA as that is what they are seeing...your dealership of purchase should be able to provide you up to date information but may chose not to give certain ETA dates as they change daily...i.e. mine was to be unloaded Monday the 23rd and is now Thurs the 26th...

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
and just changed again to Wednesday @ 1:11 pm

Sponsored

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
And now Saturday the 28th at 2:30am

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot

Of ALL the things that are made sticky threads, it amazes me that none of them are a link for a useful tracking system
Sponsored