Post your 2020 JT Gladiator build status

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Got a call today. Sting gray Rubi was delivered to the dealer and is waiting for me! too bad tomorrow is Sunday and the bank is closed. I guess she will have to wait there until Monday.
But you're going to take a ride to the dealer lot just to admire it, right?! :D
Sponsored

John Montana

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator; 2017 Shelby gt350; 2018 Ducati Scrambler
Dealer says eta to rail yard is 12/16. That might cut it really close to a pre Christmas truck! Sold my 4 runner today, just need this truck to arrive!

3-pedal-Rub

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Night Train, Buell Lightning, TL, 4runner, JTR
Ordered 10/26. Still in D1 as of 12/10. :puke:

Sponsored

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
If anyone wants more detailed status pm me your vin or tag me @DTDHI and I can run a vin track on it.

example:
47763.png

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ordered 11/29...D1 on 12/11 ...still D1 as of today. Build ETA 1/3.

Last edited:

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
5 weeks to the day from order to delivery. Ordered 11/14, arrived at Tri-City in NC today. Pick up Monday the 23rd.

YAABUGGN

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 2500, 2001 Audi TT
Occupation
Aeronautical Radio Operator
This threads a bit aged but., hey! Worth a shot!

I ordered a Sting Gray JT Rubicon on 3/06/2020 which was an Auto because the Standard wasn't available due to the recent recall. However then on 3/09/2020 my dealer had called me back saying "Hey! Standard Trans is available again, would you like to reorder the truck" So I had. So technically I have two trucks on order. Auto and Standard. Understanding with everything currently going on in the world regarding Covid-19 there was bound to be a delay. I called up the dealer yesterday hoping to get some sort of a status on my order but no joy.
Jeep recently sent a letter to my house stating that my order is their "top priority". I'm under assumption that this is pretty much a generic letter sent to most individuals stuck in my same limbo as some reassurance from Toledo (Which I am grateful that they are all healthy and safe). But the VON they gave me, I'm not entirely sure which order it was for.

Maybe someone in here has some insight for me ?

VON: 45687132

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Ordered 5/6/20, latest status is all parts are in to begin assembly. No ETA on assembly date yet

Sponsored

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
This threads a bit aged but., hey! Worth a shot!

I ordered a Sting Gray JT Rubicon on 3/06/2020 which was an Auto because the Standard wasn't available due to the recent recall. However then on 3/09/2020 my dealer had called me back saying "Hey! Standard Trans is available again, would you like to reorder the truck" So I had. So technically I have two trucks on order. Auto and Standard. Understanding with everything currently going on in the world regarding Covid-19 there was bound to be a delay. I called up the dealer yesterday hoping to get some sort of a status on my order but no joy.
Jeep recently sent a letter to my house stating that my order is their "top priority". I'm under assumption that this is pretty much a generic letter sent to most individuals stuck in my same limbo as some reassurance from Toledo (Which I am grateful that they are all healthy and safe). But the VON they gave me, I'm not entirely sure which order it was for.

Maybe someone in here has some insight for me ?

VON: 45687132
I’m wondering if you hit up Jeep chat if they can give you the VIN for that VON and you may be able to decode the win to determine which transmission it has.

YAABUGGN

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 2500, 2001 Audi TT
Occupation
Aeronautical Radio Operator
I’m wondering if you hit up Jeep chat if they can give you the VIN for that VON and you may be able to decode the win to determine which transmission it has.
Good suggestion! I didn’t even think of that one! I’ll be doing that tomorrow if I’m able to get ahold of them!

flipmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
If anyone wants more detailed status pm me your vin or tag me @DTDHI and I can run a vin track on it.

example:
Jeep Gladiator Post your 2020 JT Gladiator build status 47763
I'm curious, can you track a VON that has already been delivered? For nostalgia reasons I'd be interested to know this info about my Jeeps route and timing.
Sponsored