Sponsored

2020 Gladiator Build & Price Site Updated With Pricing. Post Your Build!

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Holy Forkin Shirtballs! My $35k Sport S jumped to $47k so fast once I added decent options. *sigh*
Seriously, I was considering the sport until there qas no power options for the locks and windows. Then seeing how the Sport S auto jumped to 47 for me as well Im now on a Rubicon... thought I would be saving some scratch getting a max tow sport S over a Rubi. Oh well Rubi it is!! Mine came out to 52k ish. My problem was Gator looks really good with saddle leather but not with red/blk interior... now im thinking Gobi? Or spending the extra money for leather in the gator SMH
Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Seriously, I was considering the sport until there qas no power options for the locks and windows. Then seeing how the Sport S auto jumped to 47 for me as well Im now on a Rubicon... thought I would be saving some scratch getting a max tow sport S over a Rubi. Oh well Rubi it is!! Mine came out to 52k ish. My problem was Gator looks really good with saddle leather but not with red/blk interior... now im thinking Gobi? Or spending the extra money for leather in the gator SMH
Yes, once I switched to looking at the Rubicon I'm at 52k... though I might drop the 8.4" display if I need to free up some funds. I keep looking at the Idaho dealer deals on JL Wranglers and see "$54k msrp, sale price $47k, as low as $44k" and wonder if I can find a way to make that happen for the JT.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Yes, once I switched to looking at the Rubicon I'm at 52k... though I might drop the 8.4" display if I need to free up some funds. I keep looking at the Idaho dealer deals on JL Wranglers and see "$54k msrp, sale price $47k, as low as $44k" and wonder if I can find a way to make that happen for the JT.
Imho, if your looking to free up some funds (delete the 8.4) then you may be in over your head spending $50K.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Imho, if your looking to free up some funds (delete the 8.4) then you may be in over your head spending $50K.
You make a good point.

Sponsored

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
We have the 7" on our JL and its plenty big and the stock sound system is very good. I personally want the 8.4 and the alpine system because at 50k or 52k whats the difference really lol Ive heard Alpine Is awesome, and having the larger 8.4 is just awesome looking! :rock:

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
We have the 7" on our JL and its plenty big and the stock sound system is very good. I personally want the 8.4 and the alpine system because at 50k or 52k whats the difference really lol Ive heard Alpine Is awesome, and having the larger 8.4 is just awesome looking! :rock:
I have the 8.4" screen and Alpine stereo on my JL and I really like it. I think it's worth it but that's just my opinion. Much better than the Alpine stereo that was available on the JK.

gjeepguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 YJ 4" Lift 33" BFGs, 1997 TJ 3" Lift 33" BFGs, 2007 JK 2.5" BB, 25" Baja MTZ
Well... like I want it - $57,840.

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
8-Speed Auto
Trailer Tow Package
Premium LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group
8,4 Inc Radio and Premium Audio Group
Body Color Hard Top
17" Polished Black Aluminum Wheels
Steel Front Bumper
Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Body Colored Fender Flares
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats

Can get it down to $50,470 by dropping most of the aftermarket upgradable items (radio, wheels, bumper, tonneau cover, leather seats)

8-Speed Auto
Trailer Tow Package
Black Hard Top

Still a big ticket compared to what you can get in a fullsize truck. Looks like a JL and fullsize truck may be a better combination than a JT and SUV.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM

8-Speed Auto
Trailer Tow Package
Cold Weather Group
Body Color Hard Top
Steel Front Bumper
Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

Can get it down to $50,470 by dropping most of the aftermarket upgradable items (radio, wheels, bumper, tonneau cover, leather seats)

8-Speed Auto
Trailer Tow Package
Black Hard Top

Still a big ticket compared to what you can get in a fullsize truck. Looks like a JL and fullsize truck may be a better combination than a JT and SUV.
I’ve heard you can’t remove the radio....

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I have the 8.4" screen and Alpine stereo on my JL and I really like it. I think it's worth it but that's just my opinion. Much better than the Alpine stereo that was available on the JK.
I figure if I don't get the 8.4" at go time I can add it later... I am curious about the offroad pages/features if you add it later though. Thats the most interesting part.

The danger of "if you're paying 50k then what's another 2k" is that its how I get to 50k... I can just keep bumping it up 2k more and more. I came into this figuring 40k for a Sport S with bigger axles, but the forced upgrades of other things put me at the price of a Rubicon and then I get the Rubi features. Bump. bump. bump. :(

The higher the price, the harder the conversation with my +1 about financing past what I already have available for the purchase.

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager

8-Speed Auto
Trailer Tow Package
Cold Weather Group
Body Color Hard Top
Steel Front Bumper
Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

8-Speed Auto
Trailer Tow Package
Black Hard Top

Honestly, if I could justify 2 vehicles, I'd go with a 06 lj Rubicon (or even a tj) for fun Jeep times and a separate truck for hauling/towing.

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
I just got back from my dealer here in Burlington, VT and put down $1000 deposit...coming from a loaded 2014 SRT so I kinda went overboard ($61,120) with my build! The only thing I didn't go with were the slush mats and color matching top ;)

Can't wait til...June?

Automatic
Trailer Tow Package
Cold Weather Group
8.4" Premium Audio Group
Active Safety Group
Adaptive Cruise Control/Forward Collision Warning (once you've had this, it's hard to go back!)
Cargo Management Group
Auxiliary Switch Group
Dual Top Group
Black Freedom Top
Black wheels (didn't upgrade these, these will become my winter wheel/tire setup)
Winch capable steel bumper
Tonneau Cover
Spray In Bedliner
Body-Color Fender Flares
Forward Facing Trail Cam
Keyless Entry
Leather
Hardtop Headliner
Remote Start System

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I just got back from my dealer here in Burlington, VT and put down $1000 deposit...coming from a loaded 2014 SRT so I kinda went overboard ($61,120) with my build! The only thing I didn't go with were the slush mats and color matching top ;)

Can't wait til...June?

Automatic
Trailer Tow Package
Cold Weather Group
8.4" Premium Audio Group
Active Safety Group
Adaptive Cruise Control/Forward Collision Warning (once you've had this, it's hard to go back!)
Cargo Management Group
Auxiliary Switch Group
Dual Top Group
Black Freedom Top
Black wheels (didn't upgrade these, these will become my winter wheel/tire setup)
Winch capable steel bumper
Tonneau Cover
Spray In Bedliner
Body-Color Fender Flares
Forward Facing Trail Cam
Keyless Entry
Leather
Hardtop Headliner
Remote Start System
If you're paying that much why didn't you just get the Launch edition?

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
If you're paying that much why didn't you just get the Launch edition?
The Launch edition doesn't include the Cold Weather Group ($995) which is a must for Vermont winters, along with the Remote Start ($495). I went back and forth on the color-matching top and my dealer talked me out of it (and since I'm going with black, I'm happy not to have to wax that sucker!). I also don't see any mention of any soft tops ($595), so all said and done I'd be paying $1k more for the Launch edition and not have the features I'd really like to have when spending this amount. Let me know if I'm incorrect as I can easily change the order!

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Can't wait til...June?
SO where they really able to place the order for you then?
Did they give you June as an estimate or is that your own guess? No chance it will get delivered before June? I guess that's only two months away.
Did you get the discount off invoice through FCA? So many questions!
Sponsored