Sponsored

2020 Gladiator Build & Price Site Updated With Pricing. Post Your Build!

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
The Launch edition doesn't include the Cold Weather Group ($995) which is a must for Vermont winters, along with the Remote Start ($495). I went back and forth on the color-matching top and my dealer talked me out of it (and since I'm going with black, I'm happy not to have to wax that sucker!). I also don't see any mention of any soft tops ($595), so all said and done I'd be paying $1k more for the Launch edition and not have the features I'd really like to have when spending this amount. Let me know if I'm incorrect as I can easily change the order!
Oh that all makes sense. I hadn't really looked at what's included in the Launch Edition and presumed it was EVERY option. Yah, I'd definitely want a heat seater and remote start in VT... heck I'm in CO and want it, and we're much more mild through the winter.
Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
SO where they really able to place the order for you then?
Did they give you June as an estimate or is that your own guess? No chance it will get delivered before June? I guess that's only two months away.
Did you get the discount off invoice through FCA? So many questions!
My dealer feels that for whatever reason, he's going to be able to order this for me tomorrow...we'll see there, otherwise he's got 4/8 pegged as the order date. He said "June" is when I should expect arrival but that's still TBD based on when ordering opens up. And YES, I signed up for AccessFund.org and already have provided him with my Control Number so I'm getting the FCA discount :)

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
My dealer feels that for whatever reason, he's going to be able to order this for me tomorrow...we'll see there, otherwise he's got 4/8 pegged as the order date. He said "June" is when I should expect arrival but that's still TBD based on when ordering opens up. And YES, I signed up for AccessFund.org and already have provided him with my Control Number so I'm getting the FCA discount :)
Report back when you have confirmation that the dealer actually placed the order and can provide a VON for you.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
So, I got the email inviting me to pre-order the Launch Edition so visited the site to do so... you fill out a form and a concierge will reach out to you to make sure your order is set up properly. The way it read sounded like you might be able to tweak it with things like heated seats. It might be worth submitting if you're interested.

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
So, I got the email inviting me to pre-order the Launch Edition so visited the site to do so... you fill out a form and a concierge will reach out to you to make sure your order is set up properly. The way it read sounded like you might be able to tweak it with things like heated seats. It might be worth submitting if you're interested.
I actually spent some more time clicking around and this morning on the pre-order site, there's a line:
  • Heated Black Leather Seats with Leather Wrapped Dash
>>> and then looking at the Cold Weather Package, the Remote Starter IS included in that package for automatics.

*Apologies for my previous post stating the Cold Weather Package wasn't included but figured someone here would have clued me in if they saw it too so I guess we're all learning together :)

I also understand there's some type of standard soft top that comes with the Launch Edition.

All said and done, still holding off on the Launch Edition and sticking with my configured rig since it's $1000 less and has the Sunrider Soft Top (which sounds like it will be around $1500 retail...I got tricked into thinking that it's only $595 since it's listed as such on the Build page, but that's not the case according to my dealer). I don't need no stinkin' badge man!

Sounds like we'll have to see what next week brings as my dealer was incorrect about being able to make custom orders today. He said "they pushed dealer orders back to May bur first customer orders I'm still thinking the 8th or 9th" so we'll see?

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I actually spent some more time clicking around and this morning on the pre-order site, there's a line:
  • Heated Black Leather Seats with Leather Wrapped Dash
>>> and then looking at the Cold Weather Package, the Remote Starter IS included in that package for automatics.

*Apologies for my previous post stating the Cold Weather Package wasn't included but figured someone here would have clued me in if they saw it too so I guess we're all learning together :)

I also understand there's some type of standard soft top that comes with the Launch Edition.

All said and done, still holding off on the Launch Edition and sticking with my configured rig since it's $1000 less and has the Sunrider Soft Top (which sounds like it will be around $1500 retail...I got tricked into thinking that it's only $595 since it's listed as such on the Build page, but that's not the case according to my dealer). I don't need no stinkin' badge man!

Sounds like we'll have to see what next week brings as my dealer was incorrect about being able to make custom orders today. He said "they pushed dealer orders back to May bur first customer orders I'm still thinking the 8th or 9th" so we'll see?
LOL, yes the badge is silly. This whole thing is a) way above budget b) too soon, even for the budget I have and c) more features than I want or need. The ONLY compelling part is the 1 in 4,190 chance of winning $100,000.

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Does anyone know if the remote start is included with all auto's? Or is it only added with the cold weather group? We have it on our JL but we also have the cold weather group so im not sure?

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Does anyone know if the remote start is included with all auto's? Or is it only added with the cold weather group? We have it on our JL but we also have the cold weather group so im not sure?
It's not an automatic feature. You get it with the Cold Weather Package, but only on automatic transmissions.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
The Launch edition doesn't include the Cold Weather Group ($995) which is a must for Vermont winters, along with the Remote Start ($495). I went back and forth on the color-matching top and my dealer talked me out of it (and since I'm going with black, I'm happy not to have to wax that sucker!). I also don't see any mention of any soft tops ($595), so all said and done I'd be paying $1k more for the Launch edition and not have the features I'd really like to have when spending this amount. Let me know if I'm incorrect as I can easily change the order!
Umm, the LE does include the Cold Weather Group and Remote Start.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...oice-fwp-pricing-full-package-contents.15217/

Launch Edition Package Contents:
RF5: Google Android Auto
X9B: 1-Yr. SiriusXM Radio Service
ADE: Cold Weather Group
RF7: USB Host Flip
XAN: Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
ALP: Advanced Safety Group
LAY: LED Taillamps
XRB: Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth
X9N: 5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service
X9M: 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service
MM3: Body Color Fender Flares (2-Pc)
LNV: Front LED Fog Lamps
ADZ: Launch Edition Package
RFL: 8.4" Touchscreen Display
XBE: Exterior 115V AC Outlet
XNQ: Trailer Hitch Zoom
CMD: Cargo Group w/ Trail Rail System
XFH: Class IV Receiver Hitch
RFP: Apple CarPlay
RC4: Alpine Premium Audio System
XBM: Remote Start System

Soft top & all weather mats are not an option at build on LE, but I'm planning to add those...

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Umm, the LE does include the Cold Weather Group and Remote Start.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...oice-fwp-pricing-full-package-contents.15217/

Launch Edition Package Contents:
RF5: Google Android Auto
X9B: 1-Yr. SiriusXM Radio Service
ADE: Cold Weather Group
RF7: USB Host Flip
XAN: Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
ALP: Advanced Safety Group
XRB: Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth
X9N: 5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service
X9M: 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service
MM3: Body Color Fender Flares (2-Pc)
ADZ: Launch Edition Package
RFL: 8.4" Touchscreen Display
XBE: Exterior 115V AC Outlet
XNQ: Trailer Hitch Zoom
CMD: Cargo Group w/ Trail Rail System
XFH: Class IV Receiver Hitch
RFP: Apple CarPlay
RC4: Alpine Premium Audio System
XBM: Remote Start System

Soft top & all weather mats are not an option at build on LE, but I'm planning to add those...
Does it have LED headlights?

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Does it have LED headlights?
Yes, look at that link. Not listed as a single package, but it does state several individual LED lights (head, tail, turn, etc.)

LCT: LED Park Turn Lamps
LPY: Daytime Running Lamp LED Accents
LPX: LED Reflector Headlamps
AD6: LED Lighting Group

Edit: guess AD6 is listed on there as a single package

flyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
My Specs and pricing, still contemplating Sports S vs. Rubicon, and JT vs. JL;

Gladiator Sport S, Silver, MT, Trak-Lock, 3.73, 7" Radio, Trailer Tow, Aux Switches, Convenience, Cold Weather, Active Safety, 3 Piece Hard Top, Premium Audio
$44,950 + $1,495 = $46,445

Wrangler U Sport S, Silver, MT, Trak-Lock, 3.45, 7" Radio, Trailer Tow w/Aux Switches, Convenience, Cold Weather, Active Safety, 3 Piece Hard Top, Premium Audio
$43,200 + $1,495 = $44,695

Sport S diff +$1,750 for the JT

Gladiator Rubicon, Silver, MT, Trailer Tow, Aux Switches, Cold Weather, Active Safety, 3 Piece Hard Top, Premium Audio
$49,765 + $1,495 = $51,260

Wrangler U Rubicon, Silver, MT, Trailer Tow w/Aux Switches, Cold Weather, Active Safety, 3 Piece Hard Top, Premium Audio
$48,015 + $1,495 = $49,510

Rubicon diff + $1750 for the JT

Pleease.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mercedes CLK350, 2016 Lexus GX460, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-AWD
Really like what I’ve seen about this truck, but the prices I’m reading here are nuts

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Is anyone working on a 2021 options matrix or Google spreadsheet? @eternus @steffen707
I downloaded the PDF, but haven't even considered an update yet. I started to make a new version of the spreadsheet and lost interest... maybe I can at least plug numbers into the old sheet. (c;
Sponsored