Jeep Gladiator TV SHOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisvEarlleJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Willys Earl
Hopping on just to see where this thread goes, also interested in the content.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MadLadTV

MadLadTV

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Video Production
@[B]LouisvEarlleJT[/B] getting some interesting feedback on this for sure, will definitely have to respond to these on camera lol!

OP
OP
MadLadTV

MadLadTV

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Video Production
I'll be your huckleberry.

First, you come off like a bunch of Frat Boys. Your first video, you were driving around in a side by side acting like everyone else that drives around in an SXS, which is a bit problematic for a lot of the Jeep community.

Jeepers (in large part) tend to really believe in No Trace Left Behind and minimizing our impact on the land because we know that the lands can be taken away (Closed to Motor Vehicle travel) when they are abused and torn up. If you look at the the Sand Hollow area, where you want to end up for Trail Hero, UPLA and others are constantly fighting against land closures, in large part due to the damage being done by SXS travel.

So when I say you come off like Frat boys, more succinctly stated, you come off as disrespectful of the Jeep culture, the land and what your presence on the trail can actually create, just like any other jackwad in an SXS, blaring his stereo, tearing up the trails and moving on after the 3 day weekend is over.

This may not be who you guys are, or your intent, but that's how you are being perceived...by me anyways. No thanks.

Change the way you portray yourself to the Jeep Community and you'll find lots of friends and help.
We got an opportunity to all do a demo ride with Kawasaki, nobody let us drive their jeeps (for good reason lol)....so maybe you should take this up with them, not sure how our presence is at fault here...they had one of the biggest tents and did most demo rides at TH, but we did make a cool short film with them.....https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/761696828

OP
OP
MadLadTV

MadLadTV

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Video Production
before trying to 'teach' others,
were not teaching anybody anything, in fact if you watch...were doing nothing but asking questions ....the experts we've talked to are teaching us, were just taking it in and spreading their existing knowledge to a platform other people can benefit from, that is our goal going into this.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
MadLadTV

MadLadTV

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Video Production
Good luck with your project!! If you need help with music go ahead and PM me - I'm a film/tv composer and a newbie to Gladiator land. More experienced off-road on 2 wheels, but learning on the Gladiator platform. Cheers, bp
Same! I grew up in the motocross world...Would love to check out your work, and your gladiator! just dm'D

OP
OP
MadLadTV

MadLadTV

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Video Production
I'm sure someone in the production team already has you guys set up to succeed with a nice build.
As much as I want that to be the truth, its not. But definitely wouldn't turn it down if the opportunity arises. We have several fundraisers lined up and hope they work lol

OP
OP
MadLadTV

MadLadTV

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Video Production
and make a film about it to show off to the world how smart I am and how much I know and tell people they should listen to me.
This isn't our vision at all. its more about "show the world how smart these experts we meet are and how you should listen to them"

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
We got an opportunity to all do a demo ride with Kawasaki, nobody let us drive their jeeps (for good reason lol)....so maybe you should take this up with them, not sure how our presence is at fault here...they had one of the biggest tents and did most demo rides at TH, but we did make a cool short film with them.....https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/761696828
You've missed the point.

Whether it was a demo ride or not, you guys come off like the type of guys that will be tearing up and down the trails being disrespectful of others, you know, "Hold My Beer" kind of stuff.

Take the feedback or don't. You asked so I've offered. The "Macho Jeep Community" are not a bunch of jerks. We are a community that appreciates the vehicle, the land it's used on and are willing to stop our trail enjoyment to help another in need, even if it takes all day (and it does and it has).

In a way it's a community very much like the community of my military brothers and sisters. I may give a Marine grief and tell sheep jokes about him, but if any non military person disrespects him...it's on.

You guys are acting like tourists, here in the Jeep community for your vacation (your video series) and then you're gone leaving trash all over the place.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.