• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler front bumper assembly

LV LFE

First Name
Joyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, RAV 4
  • Condition, Used - Good $300 OBO
  • located 70 miles west of Washington DC
This listing is for one (1) genuine Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler front bumper assembly. CONDITION: Genuine factory part in overall great shape. Comes as-shown; This bumper does include the orange (Mojave build) tow hooks. Minor marks, used for 6 months, but never pulled from. Skid plate went with new bumper

VALUE: Around $1100 or more at the Jeep dealer's parts counter. INCLUDES: Bumper cover, lightweight bumper support, fog lights, tow hooks. FITMENT: Fits 2018 and up Jeep Wrangler (JL) as well as all years of the JT Gladiator.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler front bumper assembly IMG_1993 Medium

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler front bumper assembly IMG_1994 Medium

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler front bumper assembly IMG_1995 Medium

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler front bumper assembly IMG_1996 Medium
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

LV LFE

First Name
Joyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, RAV 4
sorry, but i think it would make it much harder to sell the bumper, and i really need to move it.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I think you are confusing the steel winch capable bumper pricing which this is not.

OP
OP

LV LFE

First Name
Joyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, RAV 4
I just looked up what i thought was the OEM bumper and looked at some other prices. Do you know what part number this would be?

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I just looked up what i thought was the OEM bumper and looked at some other prices. Do you know what part number this would be?
Not off hand. I think the plastic bumper is sectioned out on parts listings as multiple pieces and not just one whole assembly. As you have seen, the only thing of value to most people is the red Rubicon tow hooks that people with non Rubicon models already have a standard bumper but not the red hooks

Not trying to price flame but realistically, these are in the $200-$300 range on a good day with many people selling them sub $200 just to get them moved out. You may get more on Ebay but then have to deal with shipping.

Next to tires and wheels, this is one of the most common take off parts people try to sell and there is always another one being offered for sale eventually.

Last edited:

MyJeepShawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Emergency Communications
For informational purposes only…I just paid $175 locally for a new front takeoff rubicon bumper with red tow hooks and a set of sliders. Not much use for the bumpers unless you buy the base sport model. Just wanted to share my experience and the market right now.

OP
OP

LV LFE

First Name
Joyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, RAV 4
thank you. i am new to all this and happy to go with whats realistic. i just looked up parts numbers and cost.

Bananaman

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green Sport S JTRD
Occupation
Cabinet maker
thank you. i am new to all this and happy to go with whats realistic. i just looked up parts numbers and cost.
I think you're good. Wish you were closer. I just handed my dealer $400 for JUST the bumper cover today.
Sponsored