IamWardicus

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Driving: Sport S Max Tow Gladiator in Sting-Gray
Occupation
Management in a retail setting
My list is for Mud Flaps (It just snowed here.... and I kick up a lot of slush), a Synergy Trackbar / Sector Shaft Brace (for after my TSB work is done), a Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer, and a Street Smarts Front End (Basically looking to do an overhaul on the front steering of my truck. I *might* eventually toss a spacer to level out the front, but I'm not interested in a full lift kit. I do want to tighten up the steering and avoid the wobble/ shaking I get on the highway if I hit a bump wrong).
Other things I'd like are a set of Rubicon or Mojave rims, and a set of AT3W AT Falken tires.

Mitten2Mountains

First Name
Tommy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
My list is for Mud Flaps (It just snowed here.... and I kick up a lot of slush), a Synergy Trackbar / Sector Shaft Brace (for after my TSB work is done), a Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer, and a Street Smarts Front End (Basically looking to do an overhaul on the front steering of my truck. I *might* eventually toss a spacer to level out the front, but I'm not interested in a full lift kit. I do want to tighten up the steering and avoid the wobble/ shaking I get on the highway if I hit a bump wrong).
Other things I'd like are a set of Rubicon or Mojave rims, and a set of AT3W AT Falken tires.
Get RokBlokz .
The best !
https://rokblokz.com/products/jeep-gladiator-jt-2020-mud-flaps-rear-only

IMG_20201010_131529_322.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement