ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
welp i took me a while to get these parts but i got some ARB diff covers a Asfir oil pan skid,a powertank by itself,some black rhino axle wheels ans some rustys lca skids and some rock sliders that I ORDERED over 3 months ago and they still arent here.......smh Rustys Offroad
Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Were y’all good this year? Assuming nobody got coal, what cool Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? I’ll start...

I got an early gift - a new bumper! It’s the steel EBay OEM(ish) bumper.

74B98C8D-B239-4D7D-9044-29E7421BA706.jpeg

I anticipate a few more things as the morning unfolds and will update accordingly. How about y’all!
Molle panel system (three sides), Yeti Roadi Cooler, Mo-Par Bed Rails (two sides), Leopold BX-2 Acadia 10X42 Binoculars, MaxTrax MKII Recovery Boards with mounting hardware, Embroidered Carhart Tool and Duffel Bags, Explorer Pro-lighter, Claymore receiver cover, California Off Road / Trails map book, three Pro Bike torx type tool sets with ratchet and torque wrench, Interior trash can, LED emergency Flares, RotopaX 3.5 Gal. fuel and water cans with mounting hardware, Streamlight Stinger Piggyback Smart Charger with extra battery, Thule Outbound Cargo Bag for the roof basket, Interior Molle behind the rear seat panels (left and right), two wool surplus army Blankets. Oh, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree....... She loves me.....

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
Cheap Amazon lights. Exzeit 5" driving lights. I don't have the money for Baja design lights. Tinted the lenses myself.
Do you happen to have a link to them? Also what did you tint them with?

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Lego has a VIP program that is free to sign up. It allows you access to a lot of their sets a few weeks before launch to the general public. Online or a real Levi store. Also they have a pretty decent point system that you can redeem for cash rewards or other exclusives. The Jeep has been available for over a month with VIP access.
I need to check that out. I am a Lego VIP. I just finished the defender set. It was great. That jeep is on my list.

NOLAFOOL

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Marine Carpenter
My girl got me a YETI $300 ice chest. I convinced her someone would steal it out the back of the Jeep. Sent it back and got her to order a 2 1/2" lift kit. What a girl. Besides that deliveries have been arriving for weeks. From stock to this in 2 months. Was going for a close look to my 1981 Scrambler..

20201222_160854.jpg

20201222_160826.jpg

20201222_155235.jpg

Screenshot_20201223-091114_Gmail.jpg

Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
the Hotheads headliners, with the sound assassin and back corner pieces. Already installed. Very happy with the product - I'm quite surprised by how much quieter the cabin seems. My wife was very skeptical and I was a little bit too, but we both noticed how much quieter it was. I don't have any measurements to quantify it, but the perceived difference is quite large.
I'm glad that you're very happy with your new Hothead Headliners, John!

-Mark

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Mine came with the Mopar headliners. Doesn't make much of a difference when it's hot though.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Mine came with the Mopar headliners. Doesn't make much of a difference when it's hot though.

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Our Hothead Headliners come with a layer of radiant barrier, which helps quite a bit with the heat in the summer. You can find a lot of reviews here in the forums and on our site with folks that live in states like Arizona, etc. that boast a fairly significant reduction in heat after installing Hothead Headliners.

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Were y’all good this year? Assuming nobody got coal, what cool Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas?
A Jeep T-shirt, but it has not arrived yet.

Jackdforme

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT High Altitude
What’s the offset on your wheels?
OEM 20x8 on the high altitude. I assume just typical OEM and the reason for the bump out is the HA comes with the Dana M210/220 Wide Track axle which is 1.5" wider than an overland stock axle.

PatrickRJ

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 1972 Scout ll, 2019 Altima
Occupation
Mechanic for 36 yrs
Jeep Gladiator What Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? 65B4EEF6-5BC1-4A4C-B20A-0CCD3026D4B2

I started pretty simple. Next is a bed cover, then steps, bigger tires later.
Sponsored