Sponsored

How would you spend a $1k Amazon gift card on Jeep stuff?

OP
OP
Alans17

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
If you don't have a compressor yet... ARB Twin.
I got a Smittybilt air compressor (the big one) for Christmas. Hoping to put it to good use soon. I may upgrade to ARB someday if I find I’m doing enough wheeling, but I’m still a Jeep newb.
Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm simple answer empty out a few of my Amazon Jeep list to shopping cart. But I do have 3 of them list. XJ, LJ and JT list. ;) might not be in that order but that would knock out a 1k fairly easy.

Whiteknight

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon,2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition White
Occupation
Sales CDJR

Sponsored

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
You can't buy hookers and blow with an Amazon gift card? Disappointing.
You can write a check. But, unlike former Cincinnati Mayor, Jerry Springer (yes, THAT Jerry Springer) make sure it doesn't bounce. Unpaid hookers be vindictive biotches.

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Anyone else imagining Bezos as their pimp?

I'll just plant that idea here and let ya'll think about it while visions pop into your head at random times through the workday and you have to explain to your fellow workers why you suddenly started laughing. You're welcome.

And for an added bonus, now you CAN'T picture him without his fuzzy purple fedora, platform shoes, and rhinestone encrusted cane whenever you see him on the news. Again, you're welcome.

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Lots of Death Metal Cds

Bruce

OP
OP
Alans17

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok my first order is placed. I got a Tyger trifold tonneau cover and a hitch skid plate. I also have a set of recovery boards set to arrive from Amazon, but those were ordered before I got the gift card. Had to get those orders in ASAP since I’m traveling for spring break and there will probably be some wheeling involved.

I’ve further got my eyes on a set of Voodoo crossbars and a JCR cargo basket - neither of which can be bought on Amazon. But I may just load up the Amazon account with whatever gift card I have and leech it like I’d mentioned in my first post. Haven’t fully decided.

Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I would sell it to buy guns and ammo. Much better investment.

OP
OP
Alans17

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would sell it to buy guns and ammo. Much better investment.
I’d love an AR, but I’m totally unable to justify it. And I’ve got everything else I’d want in that department. I could always use more ammo, but I’m not buying any at current prices. I literally feel like I’m shooting money out the barrel. Just melting it down and stuffing it in.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’d love an AR, but I’m totally unable to justify it. And I’ve got everything else I’d want in that department. I could always use more ammo, but I’m not buying any at current prices. I literally feel like I’m shooting money out the barrel. Just melting it down and stuffing it in.
I know how you feel. I bought a good bit before it got outrageous and am sure glad I did. Some deals can still be found. .223 at Academy Sports is only .50cpr when you can find it.

aevgladitorrubi

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Med Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Let’s say you hypothetically received a $1k Amazon gift card. How would you spend it on Jeep stuff?

I kind of find myself in that situation right now. I’m thinking either a winch or a rack, but I probably don’t have enough for both and rack selection on Amazon is very limited. the tube doors I like aren’t available on Amazon, either.

What would y’all do?

(BTW, this is partially just a thought exercise because I could always just load into into my account and just leach it for random needs until it’s depleted, and then just use the $1k savings wherever I want. But I want to see where this leads.)
VERY QUICKLY!!! lol

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
If this is something I wouldn't normally buy but cool to have, then I would look for a fridge.
Sponsored