Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Yep...same here (age...attire)

I go to a few music festivals every year and nobody says anything except where to get one.
I've considered the utilikilt many times over the years, but the price to entry is always high enough that I can't justify the hassle of finding a place to get it and make sure it fits right.
Sponsored

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Dude, that isn't "bone stock" it's a well-optioned Rubicon. I flinched every time the video said "BONE STOCK"

That being said, I look forward to the stages of development.
LOL, well definition of BONE STOCK means it has not been modified since it was built at the factory, right?

We haven't modified anything on it except we just added an iDrive Throttle Controller & Z Automotive Tazer. But its BONE STOCK SUSPENSION ETC.

I see what you're saying, but by definition we are correct. Thanks for the feedback and support, we have SO MUCH MORE PLANNED!

IMG_1917.jpg

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
LOL, well definition of BONE STOCK means it has not been modified since it was built at the factory, right?

We haven't modified anything on it except we just added an iDrive Throttle Controller & Z Automotive Tazer. But its BONE STOCK SUSPENSION ETC.

I see what you're saying, but by definition we are correct. Thanks for the feedback and support, we have SO MUCH MORE PLANNED!

IMG_1917.jpg
Agreed, you're technically accurate (the best kind of accurate) but when I hear bone stock I think... Sport or Sport S. A "bone stock" Rubicon is still so much more than a bone stock anything else out there.

Sponsored

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, you're technically accurate (the best kind of accurate) but when I hear bone stock I think... Sport or Sport S. A "bone stock" Rubicon is still so much more than a bone stock anything else out there.

VERY TRUE, but the point is, it’s amazing what a BRAND NEW OUT OF THE BOX Jeep Gladiator can do! More content coming soon, http://Jeepkhana.com

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yo
FIRED UP!
You have no idea, literally spend from 8PM till Midnight or 1AM every night editing footage of all the crazy stuff we’ve done. Not to mention on and off all day on here and other social platforms, it’s an OBSESSION

In the garage right now editing

C1129ED6-BCF6-4DDB-AA54-4A394D75AAAE.jpeg

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Yo

You have no idea, literally spend from 8PM till Midnight or 1AM every night editing footage of all the crazy stuff we’ve done. Not to mention on and off all day on here and other social platforms, it’s an OBSESSION

In the garage right now editing

C1129ED6-BCF6-4DDB-AA54-4A394D75AAAE.jpeg
Yeah we talked on IG too. I really appreciate the new route you're taking... doing common mods first and then sky rocketing from there. You'll likely have more people on-board than just going straight to a SEMA type build right off the bat. Also holy gopros :CWL:

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah we talked on IG too. I really appreciate the new route you're taking... doing common mods first and then sky rocketing from there. You'll likely have more people on-board than just going straight to a SEMA type build right off the bat. Also holy gopros :CWL:
HOLY GoPro’s yeah. The amount of money I’ve spent on batteries, equipment etc is mind blowing, not to mention fuel, almost 9,000 miles and 95% of was for JEEPKHANA & Gladiator Gang. Have a crazy DJI Mavic 2 zoom as well, and ordering more equipment soon. It’s unreal what it takes to produce this stuff, but well worth it long term, and a lot of fun.

PLATE SAYS GRAMPA’S

A1ABCEE3-2ED0-4261-A5E0-7DF4CAB80DBC.jpeg

Sponsored

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

And by the way, the MILD to WILD stages idea was all Greg Henderson’s idea (Unofficial Use Only) I can’t take credit for that. He’s an amazing dude, so lucky to have connected with him.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
And by the way, the MILD to WILD stages idea was all Greg Henderson’s idea (Unofficial Use Only) I can’t take credit for that. He’s an amazing dude, so lucky to have connected with him.
While I like the "affordably modded" first then going crazy... I like even more that you're doing all this stuff with a "bone stock" Rubicon first. It's super useful to have that baseline and then compare the mods and their impact on functionality.

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
While I like the "affordably modded" first then going crazy... I like even more that you're doing all this stuff with a "bone stock" Rubicon first. It's super useful to have that baseline and then compare the mods and their impact on functionality.
That’s good to hear, so far we’ve gotten a lot of GOOD feedback and it should be very helpful and entertaining. Have an awesome day

72CDD2B3-C4CF-40A0-AB78-9D1F4962C4F9.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.