First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Working
Thought I’d throw this on here if allowed. Jeff Belzers in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro currently has 17 gladiators in stock and discounted. I bought mine from them in June. They were one of only two dealerships in the entire state of Minnesota offering more than the standard $1000 off with inventory to choose from (more than a couple). They currently have a couple of Mojaves and overlands, quite a few high altitudes and also a couple of sport max tow packages. I drove almost 5 hours to deal with them and they were excellent to work with so figured I’d toss their name out there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
arneb04

arneb04

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Working
Good to know. My dealer said there was no chance anything below MSRP in Fargo was happening..
Ha! I live in Detroit lakes. I bought my grand Cherokee from corwin and said never again. Didn’t even look when I bought the JT

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Ha! I live in Detroit lakes. I bought my grand Cherokee from corwin and said never again. Didn’t even look when I bought the JT
They do have the Jeep monopoly for miles unfortunately.. I actually really like my rep there, but that's about it...

I'll for sure research more next time. It's my first Jeep, so I'm learning lol

OP
OP
arneb04

arneb04

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Working
Update with a few prices of rigs currently on their lot. White Mojave (nav, tow pkg) MSRP $57,285 current list $49,837. Blue Sport Max Tow MSRP $49,605 current list $42,660. Black High Altitude MSRP $57,465 current list $48,844. They have 13 other gladiators in the lot right now.

Sponsored

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I can vouch for their pricing. I bought my JTR back in May of 2020 and this pricing was there then as well. $57,500 MSRP for $50. No haggle, just walk in and buy. Good place to look if they have the options you want.

OP
OP
arneb04

arneb04

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Working
Lol I like how fast this disappears from the latest posts page. I guess that’s a good thing really. But yeah I had a great experience with them, they treated me very well on my trade. They definitely like to deal and it’s nice they offer more than the standard $1000 off brand discount. Their Ram inventory is way down right now, I’ve talked to several people buying Rams there because nowhere else is discounted right now. Glad to see others here buying from them, I would definitely go back. Not super convenient to drive 5hrs to buy a vehicle but it’s worth the multiple thousands of dollars saved.
Sponsored