JT Bed Side Step Options

robey13

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door, 1997 Land Rover Defender 90, 2020 Gladiator GCLE
I thought I saw a post awhile ago showing pics of small steel steps that were attached behind the driver and passenger rear tires to allow a single foot jump up to access the Gladiator bed. I'm having a real hard time sourcing these...does anyone know of a manufacturer/part number or even the correct name for them? If I search for side steps I pull up running boards, if I time in bed steps I only find steps that attach to the back bumper or get hooked in the hitch. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
0FB7D876-B490-442D-B6D2-D6A7B1AA2304.jpeg
Bestop shows that they will have one soon. But they can’t say exactly when soon will be.

And AMP Research did an initial batch of 50 or 60 of them. And their website has been showing for weeks that they are out of stock. But just yesterday I called a few companies that had this AMP bed step listed on their websites. And I got lucky on my third call. Dales Superstore had 7 of them in stock. Try calling them. I get mine delivered to me tomorrow. Will post pictures of it as soon as I have it installed.