self employed

Vengeful One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
Machinist
I joined the club this weekend. The Warn Evo 10s was a tight fit. I think I will order some 1/4" spacers and put them in when I Raptor line over my terrible rattle can paint.

Edited to add:

Oh and for those wondering about the fitment on a Mojave. It will fit, obviously, but there is some work involved.

The brackets that hold the bottom of the skid plate to the "horns" will not fit without some modification to the factory remote reservoir mount, and they need to be behind the factory mount, against the horn, with the factory mount on top of the Barnes skid plate mounting bracket. The bottom of the factory mounts, that covers the bottom of the horn, will need to be cut off about 1/4" above the radius. Sorry I didn't take pics while I was installing the bumper.

Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper IMG_1373

Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper IMG_1372

Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper IMG_1371

Last edited:

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I joined the club this weekend. The Warn Evo 10s was a tight fit. I think I will order some 1/4" spacers and put them in when I Raptor line over my terrible rattle can paint.

Edited to add:

Oh and for those wondering about the fitment on a Mojave. It will fit, obviously, but there is some work involved.

The brackets that hold the bottom of the skid plate to the "horns" will not fit without some modification to the factory remote reservoir mount, and they need to be behind the factory mount, against the horn, with the factory mount on top of the Barnes skid plate mounting bracket. The bottom of the factory mounts, that covers the bottom of the horn, will need to be cut off about 1/4" above the radius. Sorry I didn't take pics while I was installing the bumper.

What fenders are those?

Sponsored

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow

Edited to add:

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

I have a regular gladiator and that bumper....I just got in my new Warn VR 10 today. Not the S but they look to be same other than rope. I opened it and thought hmm I didn't measure but remembered Barnes saying it'd fit a Warn winch. Just looked and it says the Zeon bolt pattern. So thought I'd better see if someone has mounted one in the bumper and found this thread.

Question, is the picture before or after spacers?

Another question, where do you get 1/4" spacers?

Edit: If this doesn't fit either the bumper will be for sale or the winch. Lol

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I have a regular gladiator and that bumper....I just got in my new Warn VR 10 today. Not the S but they look to be same other than rope. I opened it and thought hmm I didn't measure but remembered Barnes saying it'd fit a Warn winch. Just looked and it says the Zeon bolt pattern. So thought I'd better see if someone has mounted one in the bumper and found this thread.

I have the spacers. đź‘Ť

Vengeful One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
Machinist

The pics are without a spacer. The red power cable is fairly squished between the winch and the grill.

The spacers should give it enough room I won’t be worried about the wire getting worn through from vibration.

The winch is also touching the front of the bumper. I’ll try to get some more pics if you would like.

Edit: Added pics.

Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper IMG_1383
Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper IMG_1384

Last edited:

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
The pics are without a spacer. The red power cable is fairly squished between the winch and the grill.

The spacers should give it enough room I won’t be worried about the wire getting worn through from vibration.

The winch is also touching the front of the bumper. I’ll try to get some more pics if you would like.
Please do the pics. You can send directly or heck they might help the next guy if posted here. No rush.

Sponsored

WanderingJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Blue Overland - Prev, 2014 Polar JKU
Occupation
contract manager
I'll add mine to the thread. Was going to get their skid plate to go with it, but looks like that jumped in price along with everything else. Painted with herculiner. I didnt have good luck with the rustoleum bed liner previously

PXL_20230716_214843934.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230716_214850258.PORTRAIT.jpg

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
I'll add mine to the thread. Was going to get their skid plate to go with it, but looks like that jumped in price along with everything else. Painted with herculiner. I didnt have good luck with the rustoleum bed liner previously

Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper PXL_20230716_214850258.PORTRAIT

Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper PXL_20230716_214850258.PORTRAIT
We love the mounted SS3 SAE-compliant fog lamps on your bumper!

BigKillaTDogg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Blue
Occupation
Sales
Here is the newest price. Please note there was a 15% off Black Friday sale going on when I bought mine. Also shipping cost is to ship to Salt Lake City.
I think you can always use the code JKGEAR and get 10% off (I was not able to combine them though)

Jeep Gladiator JT Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper IMG_4017

BigKillaTDogg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Blue
Occupation
Sales
Finally installed it! The winch is very tight but it fits. I have the Warn VR Evo 12 S winch. The cables are hard to hide if anyone has some tips I’d love to hear it. I love the look! And the crash bar skid looks so good with the bumper I don’t think I would just buy the bumper without it, it totally changes the look.

IMG_4289.jpeg

IMG_4288.jpeg

IMG_4287.jpeg

IMG_4286.jpeg
Sponsored