Sponsored

Jtops in need of a JT for measuring - Abilene Texas

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Not sure if this is exterior mod/tops or general discussion, so I put it here.
https://www.jtopsusa.com/ I've heard lots of good response about their tops and I want one!

I've been inquiring for some time with J-tops about when they're going to have a j-top for the JT. I recently got this response, "
We would love to make something for the JT, but we have yet to be able to get our hands on one. Once we have a JT top, we will post it to our website as well as our Facebook page.
Thank you for your interest! Have a great day!
-Kate"

They did not ask me for a JT, but perhaps if somebody is near Abilene Texas and would like to get in touch with them about it, maybe they could get whatever info they need. I have no idea how long they would need it for, just thought I would suggest the possibility here.
Sponsored

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if this is exterior mod/tops or general discussion, so I put it here.
https://www.jtopsusa.com/ I've heard lots of good response about their tops and I want one!

I've been inquiring for some time with J-tops about when they're going to have a j-top for the JT. I recently got this response, "
We would love to make something for the JT, but we have yet to be able to get our hands on one. Once we have a JT top, we will post it to our website as well as our Facebook page.
Thank you for your interest! Have a great day!
-Kate"

They did not ask me for a JT, but perhaps if somebody is near Abilene Texas and would like to get in touch with them about it, maybe they could get whatever info they need. I have no idea how long they would need it for, just thought I would suggest the possibility here.
I agree I really like their tops but they don't have a JT one yet. It's the first mod I am getting for my Gladiator and the only one out is the spiderwebshade. If it's not out by the time I get my Punk'N orange one, then I am getting a blue spiderwebshade.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Texas but you gotta remember Texas is a big state. Abilene is 6.5 hours away from me. I'd certainly do it if I was closer.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'm in Texas but you gotta remember Texas is a big state. Abilene is 6.5 hours away from me. I'd certainly do it if I was closer.
Yeah no problem, maybe someone is much closer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh i like their tops too. One of them looks like it actually covers the gap between the roll cage and the door...
I belive they do too.

se41588

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Any luck? I know this thread is pretty old but I just got my gladiator and my folks live in Abilene. I could swing by

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any luck? I know this thread is pretty old but I just got my gladiator and my folks live in Abilene. I could swing by
they have them now!

Ghostrider29

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator_Dodge Demon
Yes they do! Ships fast, great response time on the email questions, and a nice military discount, always appreciated!
Sponsored