Sponsored

Just saw this old tractor, thought it was pretty neat .

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Late 1930's Minneapolis Moline UDLX. If you have one that nice you could sell it and buy 3 new LE Gladiators.

Jaciro

First Name
Jaciro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Occupation
cars
Wow what a tractor, it is very well preserved since this model of tractor was produced back in the 80s. I saw such a tractor at a farmers' fair a year ago, then the same tractor was in slightly worse condition than in your video. I have a minitractor that I bought on https://www.heming-engineering.co.uk/tractors-and-machinery/siromer-small-tractors , he is in excellent condition and every day I take care of it, because I want him to serve me for many years and after fifty years he remained in the same great shape as that tractor in the video. I believe that any technique needs to be properly cared for so that it will serve you much longer.

Last edited:

tranemollie

First Name
trane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Occupation
JUDO
I live in London, but I have a house in a village that my husband likes very much and carries a lot. This weekend, he will plan a little trip to the village because our house needs to be carried a little bit. There are some fields and a lot of greenery, my husband and I decided that it would be better if we had something that could help us. And we decided to buy two small tractors. Our parents agreed with our idea because they have one and it is really helpful. Actually, I can't wait this weekend.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
The Song "She thinks my tractors sexy" comes to mind, not sure why... :rock:

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
Late 1930's Minneapolis Moline UDLX. If you have one that nice you could sell it and buy 3 new LE Gladiators.
Saw one like that for the first time last year at nearby old threshers show. Pretty cool
Sponsored